Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Can you tell me more about albion online? It seems interesting and much like runescape which was my jam back in the day. How is gardening?
    It's a mix of Runescape and Ultima Online really. Combat is simple, kinda like an ARPG stripped of a lot skills. There are no classes or levels- you just have skills you train.

I did little to no crafting in the beta and zero gardening.

Nice art style.

Deleted
    FFXIV and Blade and Soul for me with FFXIV being my main MMO and Blade and Soul for the amazing PvP

Blade & Soul, might come back to Legion since I've already preordered it, but I doubt I'll have much time for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

The Division looks interesting, although I have a feeling it'll be a massive disappointment.

I'll try Legion. I'd also like to try Black Desert when it comes out, although the heavy PVP emphasis is a turn off.

Currently playing through the class stories on SWTOR.

The fun one?

Too many to name and I like most of them, so I'll be playing whichever one I find to be the most fun at the time.

I'm pretty much done with WoW and have a lot less time to play MMOs than I used to, but I was thinking about going back to the Secret World. The last time I played it I had just gotten to Egypt but lost interest in that zone. (Was really into the Lovecraftian New England zones, but Egypt seemed meh) Really liked the story though, and it's F2P. If SWTOR has another 12x xp thing I'll probably sub for a month to finally see all the class stories, too. No new MMO's are really jumping out at me.

Deleted
    Wow and FFXIV I think.

I don't see any coming out this year that would be worth my time. That is unless star citizen comes out this year, in which case I would check it out.

The one MMO I really have my sights on is Tree of Savior. Though development is still in the early works it seems and I can only cross my fingers in getting a future beta invite.

As for Legion, if I am stuck with few games to play during that time, I'll give it a go. There is a good chance that this year I won't be playing MMOs all that much.

Might go back and try ESO but no rush.
    Legion
    Might try Blade n Soul, but no high hopes with Aussie ping.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW, FFXIV maybe i'll try some of the new ones coming out

Just WoW.

The genre itself doesn't really interest me that much.

Blade and Soul
    Guild Wars 2
    FFXIV

That's about all I have plans for atm.

FFXIV with a side of Blade and Soul and a touch of SWTOR.

Hope to try Black Desert Online during the betas and see if anything about it sticks.

Will likely dabble in ESO again a bit.

Whether I play WoW this year will depend on what goes on with Legion as it gets closer to launch (and if I feel like doing the events leading into the expansion, I tend to be a sucker for one time events like that if they are at all interesting).

But mostly will be playing FFXIV.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mainly FFXIV, touch of SWTOR and perhaps Legion.
    Actually a bit strange that this might be the first WoW expac that I won't be up till midnight to play.

WoW, one of the good flavors (vanilla)

World of Warcraft, once Legion comes out (or maybe when the pre-launch patch drops). I'm probably not going to touch it again before that.

As far as others....I can't really say. WoW is the only MMO that ever really kept me interested for long. One of my friends in my D&D group has been trying to talk the rest of us into playing SWTOR with him, so I might fire that up at some point.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    And here I am waiting for a game that's just like TERA but without the Korean grindyness. Most fun combat I've experienced in an MMO.

Basically I want a WoW with TERA combat/mechanics... or something like that.

So yeah, I'm kind of interested in some of the upcoming stuff, but not too hyped. Lost Ark Online looks cool but probably wont come to US/EU until 2017

Deleted
    I started playing Paladins (beta version), it's really cool since overwatch is a paid game, unfortenately :\ on mobile device I'm playing Mortal Kombat! Warner bros. just made a really good job on this game, personally speaking! AH, if anybody wants a beta key for Paladins just let me know, I still have 2 keys!