Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I am/was going to be playing legion. But now I'm thinking I may stop playing mmorpgs altogether. I'm having more fun with quick pick-up games like Rocket League and CS:GO and doing more irl stuff.

I think I'm starting to lose interest in MMORPGs. I might stick with them but I might not. Right now I occasionally play GW2, so that's about it.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Deleted
    WoW most likely. All other MMOs are garbage, WoW is the only game that keeps the genre alive.

Playing Wow atm and building up gold until Legion hits. If Dragons Dogma comes to the west this year ill be playing that. If not good chance the only MMO ill be playing is WOW.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Playing Wow atm and building up gold until Legion hits. If Dragons Dogma comes to the west this year ill be playing that. If not good chance the only MMO ill be playing is WOW.
    Dragon's Dogma is likely to be a console-only game. Even the recent port to the PC of the single player game is very old and just to milk a dead game.

Deleted
    My girlfriend and I pre-ordered Wildstar before it came out, but never got around to playing it due to work-related travels. Now we just registered our keys and started playing it (very casually). Actually having quite a good time now that I'm not all hardcore about it. Just a couple of quests every day or so. Once we finished that, I think we might try out the Secret World (which I played a bit at launch).

Deleted
    BnS until it bores me - which will probably happen relatively quickly considering my track record with mmos

I'll give The Division a go as well - that looks like something that could have some longevity for me. No, wait, it's nubisoft. Never mind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    FFXIV and Blade and Soul for me with FFXIV being my main MMO and Blade and Soul for the amazing PvP
    Pretty much the same for me but I may tinker with WoW if their new non-raid endgame progression is decent.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW, maybe The Secret World if they release any new missions/areas, simply because its story is so strong and its not about racing through boring quests to grindy endgame. Still toying with the thought of playing SWToR but with no one to play it with it's a bit unmotivating. Legion is a given though.
    Last edited by Ratyrel; 2016-01-27 at 10:54 AM.

I'm already playing Blade & Soul (I'm not a big action combat person, I doubt I'll last much more than a few more weeks, maybe a month). Otherwise I'll mostly be sticking to FF14 (Waiting for the next major patch) and WoW (Only after Legion hits).

I tried Everquest 2 earlier on, but found it way to crusty/primitive for my liking. I'm thinking about trying Lord of the Rings Online.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

10+ Year Old Account
    FF-XIV and Legion. Both rather casually though.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I tried out Blade & Soul yesterday and one of the first thoughts was 'damn WoW feels so old compared to this'. So... I might actually give it a try, I was pleasantly surprised.
    Keep in mind, the combat in B&S doesn't really come together for most classes until around L25-30. That's when you have enough talent points to really put together solid builds. Don't blow all your keys and unsealing charms on frivolous things, as they're hard to come by. Make special note of abilities that say "Resists Damage" as those are your invuln moves. IE: Retreat (Double-S) is the primary one for most classes. (I-frames they call them, taken from fighting games like Street Fighter and Blazblue)

Deleted
    WoW
    Taken aside WoW I don't really like any MMORPG, even though i've tried many of them, they all lack of end game content and most of them are pay to win.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2016-01-27 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    And here I am waiting for a game that's just like TERA but without the Korean grindyness. Most fun combat I've experienced in an MMO.
    Basically I want a WoW with TERA combat/mechanics... or something like that.
    So yeah, I'm kind of interested in some of the upcoming stuff, but not too hyped. Lost Ark Online looks cool but probably wont come to US/EU until 2017
    Honestly isn't much grindiness in the version of B&S we got. Stuff was tuned easier, allows 6 instead of 4 ppl in the dungeon at once, "heirloom" equipment that is significantly more powerful than what was originally available on top of that, etc. Only grinds would be if you want certain cosmetic items, as they have low drop rates similar to going for pet drops in WoW dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Most likely Tera once new class comes out, blade and soul lost me i have zero interest in it. Still waiting on a release date for Asta
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

WoW and the division.

continue playing FFXIV while waiting for Black Desert then try that out, I'll probably buy Legion too but depends on the timing it's released.