Protection Trinket Assistance

Hello! I am rather new to warriors, and I'd love the opinion of some more seasoned warriors when it comes to which of these trinkets are best.

I currently have Knight's Badge (6/6 2/2 725), World Breaker's Resolve (0/2 705), and Anzu's Cursed Plume (0/2 716).

I focus A LOT of my rage generation towards using Shield Barrier over Heroic Strike, so I assumed my WBR Shield Barrier 22% armor bonus might be worth more than the Bonus Armor. But, my real issue comes in whether I should use Anzu's or the Knight's Badge. Once I have Anzu's at 2/2 it'll give the exact same amount of BA as Knight's Badge, but the proc seems like it would be far better.

I've looked at Icy-Veins BiS Tanking List, but I wasn't sure if I should still prioritize constant BA over WBR's armor bonus with some degree of downtime.

Any help would be great, thanks

Character: Korgarath Area 52 NA

Just in case my gear could play into the decision.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    WBR+Anzu
    Upgrade both fully. It´s the combo for most of the fights you wanna tank in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

That was my assumption, just figured it was worth getting a second opinion, thank you!

To be honest, I have rarely ever used the class trinket, I use heirloom trinket on almost any fight with a demon + anzu's on any fight I'm tanking most of the time like tyrant and others since if it proc's while not tanking it's a wasted proc. I use Kilrog's on a lot of spike damage fights, like archy/mannoroth, Unending Hunger is also a viable option as the crit is really nice for extra parry. I was actually some what upset I bonus rolled the class trinket off mythic archimonde this week, but meh, I just don't really see the power of the class trinket, but I'm about to change most of my gear to try and test something with it shortly.