Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Women ruin pretty much any hobby they touch. It is in their nature sadly.

Infracted for telling the truth
    Fixed that red flag. But really though, there's a reason why they fixed body armor on alot of the npcs and it wasn't because males all of a sudden had a change of heart (or a vasectomy for that matter)
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AboikoS View Post
    My sexual life is none of your business.

If you'd actually read my whole post you'd understand that im mainly talking about horny 15 yo's who would rather prefer to see a half-naked female elf than a female elf with some savage-kind-of outfit thats rather very unattractive to most unless you have some weird sexual fantasies etc. but that usually comes later with experiance when you start to realize that some things make you more horny than others.

What im trying to say is that its just a fuckin business, if you want young audience to play your game then making those skimpy looks on hot characters will certainly attract them rather than not, simple as that. It always worked and it always failed when companies started to get rid of it to lick feminist boots. Then why do they keep doing it?
    As adults we stop caring about such things, yes, exactly i dont really care too, but if we dont care then why they make those decisions to make us happy instead of the groups of people that actually seem to care? Its just terrible business plan, it all seems like those companies are led by people having absolutely 0 clue about what they are actually doing. Like i said, they keep digging their own graves.
    If you actually read your own post you'd understand you are peddling bullshit about how leftists, sjws, and feminists are ruining your skimpy fantasy.

I will absolutely never understand people who want to see cartoons naked, or half-naked. It seems there's a deeper issue at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Fixed that red flag. But really though, there's a reason why they fixed body armor on alot of the npcs and it wasn't because males all of a sudden had a change of heart (or a vasectomy for that matter)
    Yeah, I guess the big bad feminist boogeyman is an easier concept for children to wrap their heads around. Doesn’t make it truth, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    If you actually read your own post you'd understand you are peddling bullshit about how leftists, sjws, and feminists are ruining your skimpy fantasy.
    talk to the hand...

I'm a female player and I like skimpy armor. Its fun. So hopefully you are right. I would like more options in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Given that this thread has been necro'd and doesn't seem to be going well, it is now closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead