Deleted
    I reinstalled alpha after not touching it since the first few builds, I did not think it could get worse than the first blood iteration but it somehow did

10/10 would uninstall again, and no i'm not even going to bother with constructive criticism this is way beyond repair

Deleted
    As a DK tank since Wrath.. Sadly agree with Mione. Might be done with the game, first off the talents are so unsatisfying

The massive overhauls of a lot of specs in general is a big problem IMO. Ghostcrawler always said one of the biggest reasons people quit is that their class gets changed too much to even recognize. Blood is fun on live, tweak, don't overhaul. Too late for that now though, they've picked their direction and seem to have no intention to change at all.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a shame that its not just a Death Knight issue. It seems that Tanks are ear marked for an overhaul. Its a shame that the overhaul is focusing on making them completely and utterly brain dead and simply unenjoyable. I feels as if there is a goal to make them accessible to a much wider array of player (trying to be really nice here) to compensate for the lack of Tanks in LFR and LFG content.

But lifting some of that burden of survival from their shoulders its one less thing for those players to worry about.

Deleted
    #FANTASY boys

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I reinstalled alpha after not touching it since the first few builds, I did not think it could get worse than the first blood iteration but it somehow did

10/10 would uninstall again, and no i'm not even going to bother with constructive criticism this is way beyond repair
    I wish you would actually post. Your voice is important, missing on it is not good for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Its a shame that its not just a Death Knight issue. It seems that Tanks are ear marked for an overhaul. Its a shame that the overhaul is focusing on making them completely and utterly brain dead and simply unenjoyable. I feels as if there is a goal to make them accessible to a much wider array of player (trying to be really nice here) to compensate for the lack of Tanks in LFR and LFG content.

But lifting some of that burden of survival from their shoulders its one less thing for those players to worry about.
    Current breed of LFR tanks have no survival issues. They simply don't taunt\agro stuff. Kappa

mione wont post, and trox seems to have given up too out of frustration, not looking good guys :/

The sky.... It's..... It's falling!!! Truely the legionbhas defeated the bravest warriors if azeroth by making the same sorts of changes that happen most expansions.... Nooooooooooo!

Deleted
    Oh my god, someone isn't liking what blizzard does! Alert the fanboy police!

Deleted
    I like what Blizzard is doing in the general, I just don't like the specifics of the talents or the artifacts.

But the philosophy of the way you play, AoE, heal and so on works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos61988 View Post
    mione wont post, and trox seems to have given up too out of frustration, not looking good guys :/
    Is that what happened? I was only aware that he seemed to go dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos61988 View Post
    Mag has also been pretty upset. Theres not a lot of positivity coming out of the Blood camp. It just does not play well.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Is that what happened? I was only aware that he seemed to go dark.
    Well thats almost one in the same. Giving up on giving feedback is going dark.

Thank god I didn't pre-order Legion then. Thanks for the updates, alpha-testers!

I see on the front page that there were some changes to DK's, but nothing important gameplay wise. In fact, it looks like they've gone "locked-on" mode now. We probably wont see any changes to the way blood plays currently on alpha. It really truly looks horrible. lol
    I had hoped to enjoy Legion.
    Last edited by Voidism; 2016-03-09 at 09:42 PM.

hey people

While they didn’t make it in in time for today’s Alpha build, we’d like to share some upcoming changes so you can keep these in mind for feedback. Death and Decay’s cooldown will be halved for Blood, providing more reliable AoE damage/threat. Blood Strike will apply a snare. Lastly, Death Strike’s healing will be going up, and will be based off a slightly shorter slice of time (significant net buff overall). Keep up the constructive feedback, thanks!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742715227

Well thats almost one in the same. Giving up on giving feedback is going dark.
    For all I know he moved across the country and his puppies had kittens.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    hey people

While they didn’t make it in in time for today’s Alpha build, we’d like to share some upcoming changes so you can keep these in mind for feedback. Death and Decay’s cooldown will be halved for Blood, providing more reliable AoE damage/threat. Blood Strike will apply a snare. Lastly, Death Strike’s healing will be going up, and will be based off a slightly shorter slice of time (significant net buff overall). Keep up the constructive feedback, thanks!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742715227

Pretty good changes, too bad they didn't make it in time. Halved DND CD is pretty damn nice. The snare will also be useful since Blood doesn't have Chains of Ice, especially for PvP. Now to tweak (or replace) some talents... *cough* Ossuary *cough* Tightening Grasp *cough*.
    Last edited by Nayami; 2016-03-09 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    I love these changes. I remember dueling some DH scrub in Shrine and I could not kill him since he would just LoS me and eat... the nerve. I had no slow, no stun... nothing.

AoE is better.

Better model of healing. Nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    For all I know he moved across the country and his puppies had kittens.
    Hes still in the Tank and Acherus discords. His words arent favorable towards Blood.

Yes the changes to DND and a snare on Blood Strike is nice. However this doesnt fix how disgusting the spec plays rotationally which is one of the biggest, if not the biggest issue.

Yes the changes to DND and a snare on Blood Strike is nice. However this doesnt fix how disgusting the spec plays rotationally which is one of the biggest, if not the biggest issue.
    Could you be more precise about what you don't like about the rotation? While I don't have alpha access, I think that the spec is a lot better than what we have currently on live from what I've seen. The only issue I'm seeing with blood's rotation is that Bone Shield charges are extremely easy to keep up, or to put it another way, the bone shield charges aren't being consumed fast enough. This makes talents like Ossuary and Exhume pretty crappy since we can already keep up bone shield stacks easily. Other than that, I think the rest of the core functionality is fine.