1. #3181
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Assuming we're talking about heroic and not mythic, if you stand on one of the 4 triangles near the middle circle (they point towards corners of the room), you will never fall off no matter where the ball lands. If you stand between them you might fall off. After the knockback you can just take your time when there's no felclaws to bring boss back to mid and turn it wherever it's safe, as long as the boss is mid you can always find a triangle you can stand on and is opposite of the raid so no felclaws on them.
    thank you for that... unfortunately, you confirmed there's no way to keep him in place like I can with the DH.

    As an aside, what's the difference in Mythic?

  2. #3182
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    thank you for that... unfortunately, you confirmed there's no way to keep him in place like I can with the DH.

    As an aside, what's the difference in Mythic?
    The knockback is huuuge. Not that I would know from personal experience just watched the Method kill vid...

  3. #3183
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    The knockback is huuuge. Not that I would know from personal experience just watched the Method kill vid...
    ahh gotcha, thanks a bunch!

  4. #3184
    Stood in the Fire Tehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    ahh gotcha, thanks a bunch!
    It's a pretty different fight, with lots more soaking of Armageddons, etc. You should check out the Method kill video from Sco's perspective. Unfortunately he doesn't provide commentary on this one like he did Gul'dan, but it's still pretty interesting.

    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

  5. #3185
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post
    Video
    Jesus christ, his interface looks cancerish af >_< I'm surprised he can still manage to gather up so much informations, does he ?

  6. #3186
    It would almost certainly be taken on any fight where Rune Tap is desirable.

  7. #3187
    The Patient Zasriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    246
    Got the leggy Shoulders last night. Had a question about their use. Do you use BB back-to-back to get the 2 stacks? Then wait again for BB before using DS or just use DS as normal/as needed?

  8. #3188
    Just play as if you don't have the shoulders. During DRW you could / should try to cycle BB > DS > repeat.

  9. #3189
    Thoughts on the Carrion Feast relic? (+5% Death Strike healing) I rolled it off a normal KJ w/o a proc, so it'd be a loss of 5 item levels on the relic, 1 on the weapon. Seems like it's not the way to go if pushing for more DPS. (I'd be replacing Coagulopathy: +Blood Plague damage.) Otherwise, it's a nice upgrade for my Unholy.

  10. #3190
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Thoughts on the Carrion Feast relic? (+5% Death Strike healing) I rolled it off a normal KJ w/o a proc, so it'd be a loss of 5 item levels on the relic, 1 on the weapon. Seems like it's not the way to go if pushing for more DPS. (I'd be replacing Coagulopathy: +Blood Plague damage.) Otherwise, it's a nice upgrade for my Unholy.
    Thats basicly the only trait worth giving up ilvl for right now, 5 would be ok imho. But with 7.3 going live soon, End of August is mostly expected i´d probably just wait for the crucible (12. / 13. Sep) and check if the already equipped relic rolls Carrion Feast and decide afterwards.

  11. #3191
    Anyone think there are any nerfs in our future? I think DK's are like top 3 best tanks right now right? We got a lot of love this last patch, worried about 7.3

  12. #3192
    Quote Originally Posted by foxshine1337 View Post
    Anyone think there are any nerfs in our future? I think DK's are like top 3 best tanks right now right? We got a lot of love this last patch, worried about 7.3
    Being 3rd when there is 6 tanks isnt overpowered rofl.

  13. #3193
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    Being 3rd when there is 6 tanks isnt overpowered rofl.
    were pretty imba right now but who cares, I think DK has been shit most of this expac right? Bears and Monks have and still are best tanks. Would just kind of suck if they buffed the crap out of paladins or demon hunters and left DKs in the back again. Overall tanks are in a good spot right now.

  14. #3194
    Blizz have a long standing record of not touching balance on last raiding tier, so if no changes get announced, that's how we are going to stay.

    Last tier is usually the "go nuts" tier in gear and all aspects because they want the best finale. I honestly doubt their going to do any changes at this point and save it for the expansion

  15. #3195
    Hello guyz.
    Have a question bout trinket. Today from shards i got arcanocrystal 880 ilvl. Is it worth using it as Blood DK? Before i was using 885 ilvl str+haste+socket trinket.

  16. #3196
    Hello guyz.
    Have a question. Today i got 880 arcanocrystal from shards is it worth to use it as Blood DK? Before i was running with 885 str+haste+socket trinket.

  17. #3197
    Stood in the Fire Tehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiren View Post
    Hello guyz.
    Have a question. Today i got 880 arcanocrystal from shards is it worth to use it as Blood DK? Before i was running with 885 str+haste+socket trinket.
    Definitely. Use that and a 900 DMC:I and you're set until Mythic.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

  18. #3198
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiren View Post
    Hello guyz.
    Have a question. Today i got 880 arcanocrystal from shards is it worth to use it as Blood DK? Before i was running with 885 str+haste+socket trinket.
    It's basically the best you get for heroic along with the DMC
    if you plan on raiding mythic,you'll have to make more choices when it comes to trinkets though

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zasriel View Post
    Got the leggy Shoulders last night. Had a question about their use. Do you use BB back-to-back to get the 2 stacks? Then wait again for BB before using DS or just use DS as normal/as needed?
    As long as you're not overcapping the haemostasis buff and make sure BB is always recharging (don't let it get 2 stacks),you're making full use of the shoulders
    Watch your stacks during DRW,each weapon generate an additionnal stack

    - - - Updated - - -

    I had a question by the way

    Anyone knows if the AHR trinket got nerfed for blood? it seems to not be affected by VB and foul bulvark anymore,even if I use it with 20M health I still get a ~2.5M shield

    If so,it's now a pretty bad legendary

  19. #3199
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    I had a question by the way

    Anyone knows if the AHR trinket got nerfed for blood? it seems to not be affected by VB and foul bulvark anymore,even if I use it with 20M health I still get a ~2.5M shield

    If so,it's now a pretty bad legendary
    I didn't think so, but I could be mistaken. Are you certain the shield is being used before it expires?

  20. #3200
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    I didn't think so, but I could be mistaken. Are you certain the shield is being used before it expires?
    Yeah,the total value of the shield is lower than 3M.
    I mean,I tried to solosoak a maiden hammer with it and almost died,so it can't be the shield not being used.

    I've seen a similar complaint on the WoWhead page of the trinket but no proof yet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •