Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    Only exception are rings, necks and trinkets.
    Yeah super scared to drop my 2 haste stat sticks for a setup like legendary + DMC, however I remember someone earlier in the thread recommended the legendary trinket as a good option for legendary slot, only bad part about it is how not using another legendary drops your baseline health at the exchange for on-demand absorb. How much haste is considered "bare minimum don't go below it even at the expense of ilvl"?

(Yeah I know ilvl is not gospel, however for tanks it's extra hp & armor on non-jewellery while dps don't care about these parts.)

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post46744211

This post from Tojara sums up pretty good when to use which legendary. But this may Change again depending on Options you have to replace legendaries and so on.

I dont know if there really is a bare Minimum of haste, i highly doubt it, to me its more how the spec feels. With low haste and T19 gone the spec starts to feel very slow again, i just dont like having regular dead GCDs. I myself would probably try to avoid going below 20% haste, but dont Quote me on that, completly personal Feeling.

Even with 'low' haste, whatver the exact number is, i'd probably sill equip a 930 item over a 915 item. +15 ilvl should always be an upgrade.
    Last edited by mmoca37d6d9cd4; 2017-08-09 at 01:56 PM.

Whatever he said. I'd even go higher on the haste. It's nice to have runes regenerate fast enough and be able to use DS faster in case of emergencies (thinking about felclaws for example).

General thoughts between an ilvl 900 Chrono Shard or a 925 Leviathan's Hunger? Hunger seems more about the hot applied than the damage done (outside of pvp use?) Interestingly, it doesn't trigger a cool down with buff trinkets (Archimonde's Hatred Reborn.) I'm actively trying to increase my DPS in raids.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The legendary trinkets don't have the typical CD restriction imposed on them. Essentially you can run double on-use trinkets with the legendary trinkets.

I'd use Leviathan's though. I don't think people really use it for the emergency heal, it's more for damage and it's not bad. Essentially it's a haste stat stick.

Aside from trinkets and jewelry, I won't go below 5 iLvLs for a better itemized piece. i.e I'd use a vers/mastery chest that's 10 iLvLs higher than something that even has haste on it. You give up too much stats (especially on pieces like helm, chest and legs) dropping too much iLvL. Jewelry is a bit different because you're only losing stamina, and sockets are valued a bit higher on these pieces of gear.

How do Death Knights handle Rupturing Singularity? the DH tanks can simply glide in midair and stay in one spot... is there anything that nullifies the danger of getting knocked off the platform on Kil'Jaeden?

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    How do Death Knights handle Rupturing Singularity? the DH tanks can simply glide in midair and stay in one spot... is there anything that nullifies the danger of getting knocked off the platform on Kil'Jaeden?
    Assuming we're talking about heroic and not mythic, if you stand on one of the 4 triangles near the middle circle (they point towards corners of the room), you will never fall off no matter where the ball lands. If you stand between them you might fall off. After the knockback you can just take your time when there's no felclaws to bring boss back to mid and turn it wherever it's safe, as long as the boss is mid you can always find a triangle you can stand on and is opposite of the raid so no felclaws on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Assuming we're talking about heroic and not mythic, if you stand on one of the 4 triangles near the middle circle (they point towards corners of the room), you will never fall off no matter where the ball lands. If you stand between them you might fall off. After the knockback you can just take your time when there's no felclaws to bring boss back to mid and turn it wherever it's safe, as long as the boss is mid you can always find a triangle you can stand on and is opposite of the raid so no felclaws on them.
    thank you for that... unfortunately, you confirmed there's no way to keep him in place like I can with the DH.

As an aside, what's the difference in Mythic?

thank you for that... unfortunately, you confirmed there's no way to keep him in place like I can with the DH.

As an aside, what's the difference in Mythic?
    The knockback is huuuge. Not that I would know from personal experience just watched the Method kill vid...

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    The knockback is huuuge. Not that I would know from personal experience just watched the Method kill vid...
    ahh gotcha, thanks a bunch!

10+ Year Old Account
    ahh gotcha, thanks a bunch!
    It's a pretty different fight, with lots more soaking of Armageddons, etc. You should check out the Method kill video from Sco's perspective. Unfortunately he doesn't provide commentary on this one like he did Gul'dan, but it's still pretty interesting.

B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post
    Video
    Jesus christ, his interface looks cancerish af >_< I'm surprised he can still manage to gather up so much informations, does he ?

It would almost certainly be taken on any fight where Rune Tap is desirable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the leggy Shoulders last night. Had a question about their use. Do you use BB back-to-back to get the 2 stacks? Then wait again for BB before using DS or just use DS as normal/as needed?

Deleted
    Just play as if you don't have the shoulders. During DRW you could / should try to cycle BB > DS > repeat.

Thoughts on the Carrion Feast relic? (+5% Death Strike healing) I rolled it off a normal KJ w/o a proc, so it'd be a loss of 5 item levels on the relic, 1 on the weapon. Seems like it's not the way to go if pushing for more DPS. (I'd be replacing Coagulopathy: +Blood Plague damage.) Otherwise, it's a nice upgrade for my Unholy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Thoughts on the Carrion Feast relic? (+5% Death Strike healing) I rolled it off a normal KJ w/o a proc, so it'd be a loss of 5 item levels on the relic, 1 on the weapon. Seems like it's not the way to go if pushing for more DPS. (I'd be replacing Coagulopathy: +Blood Plague damage.) Otherwise, it's a nice upgrade for my Unholy.
    Thats basicly the only trait worth giving up ilvl for right now, 5 would be ok imho. But with 7.3 going live soon, End of August is mostly expected i´d probably just wait for the crucible (12. / 13. Sep) and check if the already equipped relic rolls Carrion Feast and decide afterwards.

Anyone think there are any nerfs in our future? I think DK's are like top 3 best tanks right now right? We got a lot of love this last patch, worried about 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by foxshine1337 View Post
    Anyone think there are any nerfs in our future? I think DK's are like top 3 best tanks right now right? We got a lot of love this last patch, worried about 7.3
    Being 3rd when there is 6 tanks isnt overpowered rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    Being 3rd when there is 6 tanks isnt overpowered rofl.
    were pretty imba right now but who cares, I think DK has been shit most of this expac right? Bears and Monks have and still are best tanks. Would just kind of suck if they buffed the crap out of paladins or demon hunters and left DKs in the back again. Overall tanks are in a good spot right now.