Question: Does the Carpet mounts count towards 300 mount Achievement?

As the title says: Does the Carpet mounts count towards 300 mount Achievement?

I ask due to many mounts don't count (like I have 327 mounts but only 292 count).
    "Warriors make you sap, Paladins let you sap."

Yes, but only on the character you learn it on, or other tailors. The mount count doesn't take into consideration any opposite faction mounts you may have or individual class and profession only mounts.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Yes, but only on the character you learn it on, or other tailors. The mount count doesn't take into consideration any opposite faction mounts you may have or individual class and profession only mounts.
    That's not correct. They counted on my DK to get my 250 achievement, and its not a tailor. I'm pretty sure that the only mounts which count on specific characters are class mounts and mounts which are character specific like the PVP ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    That's not correct. They counted on my DK to get my 250 achievement, and its not a tailor. I'm pretty sure that the only mounts which count on specific characters are class mounts and mounts which are character specific like the PVP ones.
    Fair enough, they don't show up on my in game characters though.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

They do count, however I remember in the past I had to log onto that toon to increase the achievement counter.

Deleted
    They work, even if you unlearn tailoring. ^^

Much like you have to log on to your DK to get your 2 DK mounts to update the achievement counter, I thought you had to log on to your tailor to get the tailoring mounts applied to your achievement counter. If this is the case the problem people were having is say your DK is not a tailor and you have 147 mounts. You log onto the DK and it jumps to 149. You log on to your tailor who has 2 tailoring mounts and it remains at 149 since the DK mounts are no longer applying.