10+ Year Old Account

Recruit a Friend Mounts + Pets- How?

Hi, I have a question, simply, how do you get these? Different people tell me different things and I find no nice guides online.
    I don't wanna waste lots of money and not get these.

I will recruit myself, meaning I pay for all new accounts.

How do I recruit people? Any specific link to click somewhere? Do I need to buy a game for each recruit? All expansions? How much game time must I add to each recruit?

I just want all mounts and pets, can anyone please instruct me step-by-step, like an idiots guide to recruiting for these items.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

In social panel (inside game) there is icon recuit a friend where you put in email address (it can be your current battle.net mail - just mind that afaik there is 8 licenses / account limit - beta/ptr does not count) and mail with invitation is send to that address, then you just need to click on that link that is provided and everything is done automatically. You need to buy basic WoW (up to MoP - around 10e/$?), you dont need to buy any other expansions and ofc for ingame rewards you need to buy 2 months of playing time.
    Last edited by SoLoR1; 2016-01-23 at 03:16 PM.

Pretty sure the limit is higher than that considering I'm up to WoW9 now

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Pretty sure the limit is higher than that considering I'm up to WoW9 now
    limit is 8, numbering doesn't reset. You had one removed?

Deleted
    I actually did this recently during the Christmas sales since I was two mounts short off 300.

Ended making new email addresses then sending a recruitment using the in-game tool then registering the accounts from the link sent (afaik you can recruit your own accounts), you can purchase the battle chest pack £7 (£3.50 on sale) which will purchase everything up to MoP which is all you need. I did it using two game tokens, opened another client, used the RAF summon to an AH and purchased two months of tokens which is the requirement for the pets/rewards. You will not get the rewards instantly however, it will take a full 7 days to process (every payment method apart from card payments will take this long, card payments will take considerably longer), when it has been processed, you will receive a notification in-game on the friends list interface that you have rewards you can claim.

Hopefully that helps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Hi, I have a question, simply, how do you get these? Different people tell me different things and I find no nice guides online.
    I don't wanna waste lots of money and not get these.

I will recruit myself, meaning I pay for all new accounts.

How do I recruit people? Any specific link to click somewhere? Do I need to buy a game for each recruit? All expansions? How much game time must I add to each recruit?

I just want all mounts and pets, can anyone please instruct me step-by-step, like an idiots guide to recruiting for these items.
    the best ever explanation how to do raf...enjoy!!!

http://www.warcraftpets.com/communit...hp?f=2&t=15307

I made new email addresses and new battle net accounts tied to each, since I don't want WoW1,2,3,4,5 clogging up my main account... Then followed the link from the email sent by clicking the in-game RAF button to create a linked starter account, then input the upgrade code from buying the $5 battlechest.

After they have the game on their account you have to pay for 2 months worth of gametime for them. Then you get a mount\pet of your choosing and 1 free month on your main acc.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    limit is 8, numbering doesn't reset. You had one removed?
    Hmm apparently I did. WoW2 must have been a starter account or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for not replying, been a way a few weeks.

Do I need to buy WoW with a digital copy? Or can I buy 8+ games and 8+ gamecards in the store and get the physical item? And then enter codes etc?

Also, is this "legal", I mean, can I risk getting banned?
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

How would it not be legal?

Blizzard got their money. They couldn't care less what you do with the accounts after that unless you're botting or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, its permitted that you open additional accounts to get the mounts and pets, Blizzard has said that themselves. I've done it several times, and plan to do it soon for the new mount.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

You can buy the games from a retail store but it's very important you follow the steps I outlined, about first clicking the in-game RAF button on your main account to "link" the new starter account to your main account so you get the benefits of RAF, then use the CD-KEY on the box to upgrade that RAF starter account to the full game.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator