Deleted

Roleplaying in wow is haaard!

Hello! im new here, and with that being said im new to the whole roleplay thing in wow aswell. I have done some serious roleplaying in chats, forums and so on. However i think this is very different from what i have done before. I would reeeally like if someone could help me find a realm, community, help me introduce me to all of it, because i think its veeery hard! D: ( i have seen a lot of videos, but nu-uh i want real help)

If you want to help me, i can send you my battlename and so oon.

What exactly is it you find hard?

Acting In Character and staying In Character or simply the fact of relatively fast paced improvising?

Or?

The only advice I really can give is to read some RP guides, for example the ones linked to in the stickies on the Role-Playing forum and Argent Dawn Forum on the official WoW forum on eu.Battlenet.net are quite good for a starter, and then just start to actual RP.

Yes, it will most likely not be perfect to start with and you will most likely run into some problems and do things you will later find stupid and regret, but the only thing that really works when you want to get better at something, regardless of what it is, is to get some real experience yourself.

You will eventually get better, and it will eventually become second nature to you with practice.
    Last edited by Bertel Wobblespring; 2016-03-07 at 11:17 AM.