New ninja turtles game being developed by platinum games

countdown on the site

http://www.tmntmutantsinmanhattan.com/

get hype!
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The arcade game Turtles in Time will always be my favorite, hope this new one is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    The arcade game Turtles in Time will always be my favorite, hope this new one is good!
    That game was awesome. I had the Super NES version.

This post is the first I've heard about the new one. I'll be keeping an eye on it for sure now. I was a huge TMNT fan for most of my childhood.

10+ Year Old Account
    It pains me to read these threads with extremely old news. You guys obviously don't read other forums or news sites. :P

But yes, I've been a huge Ninja Turtle fan for years and watched every season from 1987 until the live-action series started in 1997 and enjoyed every game (sans 2003 series game shit). I stopped caring for 10+ years but yeah, liking the Turtles again.

I hope its on par or better than the Transformers game. It definitely looks good so far and cel-shading fits the game well. Plus Platinum is making it and outside of Korra (still decent just lacking) they barely make stinkers.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    It pains me to read these threads with extremely old news. You guys obviously don't read other forums or news sites. :P
    It's officially announced today. What's "old news" about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's officially announced today. What's "old news" about that?
    http://kotaku.com/teenage-mutant-nin...res-1750905418

It was on the internet at least 20 days ago! Get with the times!

My nostalgia won't let me enjoy any other TMNT game other than Turtles in Time. My little brother and I spent so many hours co-optionally fighting it out and trying to get each other killed. The only other game we raged at each other more over was Mario Kart 64.

TRAILER OUT WOOP WOOP

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552