Kor'kron Shaman's Treasure

Does this still have a chance to drop in SoO? I have heard yes from some people and no from others. I swore there was a tweet saying that it would be BMAH exclusive once WoD came out but I have been unable to find that tweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as i know yes.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Deleted
    I seem to recall the same tweet, as far as I know it's BMAH only now, I could be wrong though. Sorry I don't have a more concrete answer.

Deleted
    It dropped for me last week. It still drops You only have 1 chance per week though, regardless of difficulty.

Deleted
    I saw it dropping a couple of months back as well, just not for me.

Can confirm it still drops, finally dropped for me this week. The drop rate is still quite low so don't lose hope!

Still haven't seen the damn thing, at content or post. Stupid RNG (Guildie of course has seen it multiple times)

7+ Year Old Account
    When we were farming SoO, it took me 116 kills in total to get it.......and I saw it ONCE, which was the only time ive got it. So when that thing drops, u better have a fucking smile on ur face :P

I remember doing Flex raiding for months in the days before Raid Finder when we had to use oQueue, and these boards figured out that Flex was not dropping this set. The devs were like, "I'm pretty sure it is," but we kept maintaining it wasn't. Then one day they were like, "Whoops, you were right. Sorry!" I was so pissed and I only had the patience to do Flex a couple more weeks before I let my sub run out. I never got it. This set is still a sore spot in my WoW memories.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    When we were farming SoO, it took me 116 kills in total to get it.......and I saw it ONCE, which was the only time ive got it. So when that thing drops, u better have a fucking smile on ur face :P
    How many kills it took you to realise that you only had one chance per reset to get the set?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the treasure chest a few months before WoD came live, therefore cannot confirm if it's BMAH exclusive now, however, seeing the replies in this thread, seems to indicate it still drops. Would seem it still has the ol' lockout, though.

Deleted
    I saw it drop about 3 weeks ago... Just not for me

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    How many kills it took you to realise that you only had one chance per reset to get the set?
    Got it on HC after I did normal, so u had 2 shots per week to get it. Before the flex bug that is. And I wasn't the only Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Got it on HC after I did normal, so u had 2 shots per week to get it. Before the flex bug that is. And I wasn't the only Shaman.
    Think that's still possible now?

Deleted
    No, it was never possible. You had only one chance.. always. Same as with legendary quest items.

Deleted
    Even though I wouldn't use it I still farmed it for completionist purposes. Took me fucking forever.

However, when I boost these two lucky shits THIS happens.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes it was(is?), cause it happened to me :P maybe that was some bug they later fixed or something, just like with flex.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    No, it was never possible. You had only one chance.. always. Same as with legendary quest items.
    IIRC there was a patch in the later part of soo that made it possible for it to drop from multiple difficulties? So there was people prior to then who had been running multiple difficulties who were angry but from that point on it was possible?

Personally I had two shamans during siege and something like 60+ eligible kills between them... never had it drop once, however every single alt / carry / trial got it the first time they killed it with me... dat RNG
    Last edited by desert-wind; 2016-01-31 at 09:30 AM.

Is there a way to skip the first wing while soloing in SoO?