[Legion Alpha] Elemental Animation Showcase

Was originally just going to do Enhancement, but I got such a positive response from the first video I also did the most requested, being Elemental:

10+ Year Old Account
    Earth shock finally looks like an earth ability. Nice revamps - I like how earthquake gets a new graphic every few months XD

Thanks for the sharing the video.

Dont play troll myself, but is it normal to cast from your wang rather than from your hands?

Keeping the comments about new animations for fist weapons in mind, I really hope they reconsider. Casting with the shield held looks horrible and causes a ton of clipping. Don't mind the fist itself, but the shield should be placed on our backs.

Other than that Earth Shock does look decent, a bit underwhelming maybe. Gust of Wind and Wind Rush Totem look great, and are the sort of animation i've come to expect in 2016. Chain Lightning and Lightning Bolt do not however, and considering these are the bread and butter of our spec should be changed.

But thanks for the showcase Wordup, would love to see more of these.

Deleted
    Gust of Wind uses the Cyclone animation from Druids (added in tbc) and WRT re-uses the animation of the other wind totem which was removed.

Also, LB ist very good looking. Will be missing the lightnings from ES stacks, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Vossie View Post
    Dont play troll myself, but is it normal to cast from your wang rather than from your hands?

Keeping the comments about new animations for fist weapons in mind, I really hope they reconsider. Casting with the shield held looks horrible and causes a ton of clipping. Don't mind the fist itself, but the shield should be placed on our backs.

Other than that Earth Shock does look decent, a bit underwhelming maybe. Gust of Wind and Wind Rush Totem look great, and are the sort of animation i've come to expect in 2016. Chain Lightning and Lightning Bolt do not however, and considering these are the bread and butter of our spec should be changed.

What i found out is that the only race on horde side that cast with the fist weapon are male pandas :/
    Last edited by pixelated senpai; 2016-01-30 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vossie View Post

I think it's part-troll animations where they are quite body central, but the fist weapon hasn't had the location flagged properly yet so it's defaulting to the chest with the new "weapon sheathed" thing going on. They did say this is a temp fix of it always being wielded so I assume this is an after effect.