Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Ok I think I'll have to be the one asking: Couldn't you have asked your recruiter instead and learned wtf is going on instead of going oy vey after they disband?

Maybe they just forgot they were trialing you. I know it sounds silly, but if they often trial people, and you didn't do exceptionally bad, maybe during the course of your run and their "business as normal" they simply forgot there is someone new on the board. Maybe they would realise it on the next day and would be like "Hey guys, wasn't that guy a trial? I completetly forgot, he did just fine", but then they will think you didn't care since you didn't talk to them after the run.

I would ask and see where I stand. If it's what I described then I would say it's ok and tag along. If that's how they show you failed your trial, then it wasn't a good guild anyway.

if people asked me after the first night how they did in mythic HFC (read: now, on farm, as opposed to progress). i would probably reply "idk?" because truly, you can't judge performance off of 1 farm raid.
    Last edited by Floopa; 2016-01-30 at 05:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I'll be honest. I've had trials perform so poorly I never bothered to tell them they weren't getting another invite (unless they messaged me). In these situations though, it was so obvious the player in question did absolutely zero research on any of the encounters or performed at a level so far below even reasonable expectations it was very clear they only wanted a carry. I'm an asshole, I'll admit that much, but I feel like if you're going to waste my time and my raid's time by being a completely worthless parasite, you're not even worth the dignity of a forthright indication on the status of your trial.
    Holy shit!

This is where the community went, boys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Man, you're exactly the SJW awful, shitty players who have no reason to be in Mythics needed. You keep championing for the rights of the maligned, clueless garbage parsing player, because that's surely an area of the internet that needs to be improved. Are you a mod over at SRS, too?

Who the fuck says shit like, "if you said this IRL you'd have bruises." Do you listen to yourself?

Earlier in the thread people asked him for tangible evidence of his performance, which he has completely failed to provide. With logs, as a community we can provide legitimate feedback. Instead, you want to take everything at face value and completely ignore the very suspicious fact that he reached out to this forum before contacting the people who actually have any control over his situation. The more likely story here is that this guy showed up, played like shit, got carried through a couple Mythics and will likely never have any interaction with the guild that "trialed" him again. That's fine, that happens all the time. Sometimes people are told they play like shit, sometimes they aren't. But I think any reasonable human being can put two and two together without having to ask a bunch of strangers if a situation with absolutely zero context was out of their favor.
    Acting like an adult instead of a manchild with no self control is SJW and shitty? Grow up.

There are mythic coddling guilds now?
    Lol. You can tell very easily if you failed a trial or not. This thread is pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    This thread is pointless.
    I don't think it was necessarily pointless to begin with. But the direction its taken has gone into that territory. Locking.