Poll: Which feels best?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Pooping after REALLY needing to poo for a long time.
    Peeing after REALLY needing to pee for a long time.
    Sleeping after being REALLY sleepy for a long time.
    Eating after being REALLY hungry for a long time.

I would include a certain 5th option but I don't think the mods would approve.
    Doing three of them at once, then sleeping after.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    2. peeing. i had to sit in a car for 2 hours past the point a normal person would say "oh shit, gotta run gotta pee!" that feeling of finally letting it out was just amazing.
    Yeah, there's been a few times taking a piss where the euphoria was equal to or better than some orgasms hahaha.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    1. sleeping. i got so sick once that i couldn't stay off the toilet, with stuff coming out both ends. i spent three days getting like maybe one minute of sleep per every 3 or 4 hours. that was absolute and complete torture... i mean, yeah, the sickness made it worse, but i was to the point i just wanted to die a couple times. when it passed and i was finally able to go to my bed, it was the most heavenly experience of my life. fuck sex, fuck eating, fuck everything else compared to this feeling, it was relief, it was enough to cry in relief. i never in my life want to experience that again, but my god was it the greatest feeling i have ever felt.

2. peeing. i had to sit in a car for 2 hours past the point a normal person would say "oh shit, gotta run gotta pee!" that feeling of finally letting it out was just amazing.

pooping is good, but it's not really comparable in pleasure to these two. i've held it in a good long time before and it feels good, but not as much as peeing. eating... doesn't feel very good. i got without eating for a while every now and then and it doesn't feel good, i just focus on the taste of the food.
    I completely agree with your post and it has convinced me that I should take a nap now. Thanks! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuushima View Post
    I completely agree with your post and it has convinced me that I should take a nap now. Thanks! xD
    it's definitely something you don't even think about in your every day life. you go to bed and just fall out, don't think twice about it in the morning when you wake up.

let me tell you, you'll think about it if you ever have to go that long without it. i now understand why they use sleep deprivation as a "not-torture" interrogation technique.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-01-30 at 01:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Yeah, there's been a few times taking a piss where the euphoria was equal to or better than some orgasms hahaha.
    I agree but the euphoria is so short lived. Sleeping, eating and pooping take longer so I think you get more enjoyment out of it.

Deleted
    undecided between sleeping and eating

I dont have a choice with sleep. At some point I'll just pass out.

The rest are just processes I can control. Sleep controls me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post
    I dont have a choice with sleep. At some point I'll just pass out.

The rest are just processes I can control. Sleep controls me.
    I'd wager that pooping and peeing controls you as well.

If you really need to take a wee then you'll be unable to focus on much else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Without a doubt the eating

10+ Year Old Account
    There has been a few times when I didn't get to sleep for 40+ hours. My personal record was something like 56 hours. I must say: the moment you touch the bed after that feels better than, I don't know, anything, like finding out you won $500,000,000 in a lottery.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I love a 12-14 hour sleep session that is immediately followed by another 1-3 hours of dozing and just darkness that you can't be assed to roll out of bed for.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================