When Facing Turbo

I'm by no means an expert but wanted to share some personal insight that hopefully helps other player when facing the infamous Turbo comp which is Warrior / Enhancement / Healer ...

1) The Enhancement role is to support the Warrior with freedom and purge the living day light out of whatever the Warrior is tunneling
    2) Enhancement is not melee so don't be fooled ..
    3) Don't try to cast ..
    4) Don't have anything that can be purged up or you just heal the Warrior via Shaman stacks from Purging you
    5) Last but not least you will get massively frustrated which will lead to you throwing your monitor on the wall, which is not good for the monitor or the wall ..

/lol@WoDPvP

Deleted
    Good tips, will try to apply them.

Here are some tips that might help, although from WLS perspective. I myself am a warlock and what you have to do is spec into blood horror, fake as much as you can, use you dark soul only when you've faked pummel and wind shear so you can maximize your dmg output to all three of them (ofc including healer, you will have to soul swap dots on him because he is most likely going to LOS you...). It is absolutely crucial to keep up dots on their healer, because it is absolutely necessary for your warrior to make switches on healer. Next one of the most important things and commonly made mistake by warriors is that you don't use shockwave, because warlock already has shadowfury and they both share DR, so warlock will be using shadowfury on both warr/encha while your warrior will be stormbolting their healer and make switches on him (which can potentially 1 shot their healer)... As a warlock, if your pet is getting trained use voidlord, I don't recommend going gosac never, not versus turbo and not versus any other setup, just switch to voidlord, because your shaman can't heal you while getting 20% extra dmg, you are gonna die like really fast (you can try hard casting observer during fight if you see they aren't training you, but remember to always save your soulburn/summon voidlord just in case they switch on your newly summoned pet again...).
    This is info acquired out of fighting turbos in 2100-2200 rating range (EU), because that's where I am stucked atm... Also, this does not guarantee a win versus turbo, because anything can go wrong, but surely applying this tactic drastically increases your chances of winning against that setup, even if those are high skilled turbo teams... Good luck!
    Last edited by Stefanus; 2016-01-30 at 11:11 AM.

Deleted
    that comp is literally the embodiment of all that is wrong with pvp in this game

a mindless melee zerg comp training one target until the end of days should be stuck at 1,5k out of principle
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-01-30 at 03:41 PM.