Thread: Heroes Brawl

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Woooooo time to 1v5 people as Nazeebo again =D
    You can't take superstition on Nazeebo anymore. T.T Would have been nice to see a heads up about that in the game, got Zeebo/Gul'dan on my first pick and went Zeebo because I had no idea it was gone, luckily I got another shot at Gul'dan in the second game. :d

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Hate this one, takes as much as regular game win or lose.
    You only need 2 games for the portrait this time, so it's not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Does anyone have the chance to check the brawl and do a screencap? Word is that Nazeebo's Superstition talent is disabled.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...or_nazeebo_is/
    Yep, it's gone, can't take a sc righ now though. Fel armor is still in and I'm 99% sure Force Armor is aswell. It really turns Nazeebo into a Keal'thas level pick, imo atleast.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2017-03-03 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    ep, it's gone, can't take a sc righ now though.
    No worries. Thanks for checking!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Woooooo time to 1v5 people as Nazeebo again =D
    Last time I had a match with 3 Nazeebos against us. Dear lord they were just unkillable.

10+ Year Old Account
    First match was hilarious, in my team all played Jaina and we won. Second match i sadly lose.

But still better than week ago brawl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone said Kerrigan?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Someone said Kerrigan?

Everyone went Maelstorm?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Someone said Kerrigan?
    Had same earlier, with everyone being Alarak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Everyone went Maelstorm?
    Yea, everyone went Maelstrom :')

Silver City returns: http://us.battle.net/heroes/fr/blog/...ity-16-03-2017

• Shuffle pick - Choose from one of three Heroes before entering the battle.
    • Standard play - no talent or level restrictions.
    • The first team to destroy the enemy Core wins!
    • Complete three matches of the Silver City Brawl to earn 1,000 Gold and the portrait

First game was double Morales/Malf, the Malf on out team went Tranq for some reason. T.T Game lasted ages and we lost. I said this in the last ARAM aswell but healer games really suck and double healer games should just not happen. You can never land kills early on if both teams have good players and you never really run out of mana with 1 easy free globe and a low fountain CD.

Second game was on Syl, somehow it was decided by the last teamfight even though we had a terrible Raynor/Hammer. Both teams had Hammer, both went Orbitlal BFG, Raynor keeps getting hit by it, even close to our base. What in the fuck man? Hammer continually sieges into Zombie walls and Chromie burst, ended with like 12 deaths. Ofcourse I'm the idiot for suggesting that he shouldn't siege up so aggressively, ofcourse. Lucio pretty much never used the utility of speedboost but he atleast tried, I guess.

Last game was me as Valeera, I had a pick of Zera/Nova/Val, people on my team already locked in Nova/Samuro and a Raynor/Anub. Enemy team is Valla/Illidan/Gul'dan/Artanis/Kael. Raynor insta DCs and doesn't come back, I figure we might as well give up as we lose our fort but keep trying anyway. We somehow win and the game even ended with Raybot popping Hyperion to kill the core as the enemy team ressed. One of the few times a bot isn't just a complete garbage factory.

Oh, if someone doesn't get their gold, just relog, it happened to me aswell.

15+ Year Old Account
    I won all my games.

First was Ragnaros, easy game. I played the toher team so hard with my trait. Second games I was ETC....god I would like to see my healing done as ETC. My third game I played Morales, I honestly was not sure about this one. The their team was diving me hard(two Jo's with falling Sword vs 1 Medic? Butcher? Lunara? Fuck me!), but after my bitching my team protected me and we won.

I think that this is my favorite brawl out of all of them.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I hate these long brawls, might as well play QM.

Enemy team has double Lucio, both go Reverse Amp. What? Not sure if it was the same last time we had the brawl but these seem very prone to generate lopsided matchups, 3-4 levels ahead in both games, one of them the enemy team never even got to 16, which seems pretty lopsided, even for brawl standards.

Oh and the blue post is incorrect (unless they already fixed it) you only need 2 games.

Deleted
    Upside, I had a healer-less brawl. Downside, I had an Anub on my team against five blood-lusted auto-attackers, including three butchers. Why? I mean WHY?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Upside, I had a healer-less brawl. Downside, I had an Anub on my team against five blood-lusted auto-attackers, including three butchers. Why? I mean WHY?
    Don't draft Anub in auto attack Brawl man. Muradin is actually really good, get that stun and faster auto attack. Then get the axe.... Pretty good.

A brand new brawl this week! http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...unk-30-03-2017

Everyone is Azmodan locked into TfB at 1 and Black Pool at 10. TfB also shares its stacks with the entire team, stacks up to 3000 (!) and you get 3 stacks per minions rather than 2. Map is Tomb of the Spider Queen.

Also, it's 2 games (again) not 3.

It's a pretty fun one, don't see why some people insist on using E against enemy heroes post level 10, it makes it so easy for the enemy team to snipe you. Either way, it's pretty hilarious to see 2.5k globes annihilate people.

15+ Year Old Account
    My level 20 Azmo experience has finally became useful!

10+ Year Old Account
    Same awful brawl twice in a row? Ugh.. gonna be another couple slow games.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Same awful brawl twice in a row? Ugh.. gonna be another couple slow games.
    Same brawl twice in a row is pretty weird. But I didn't find the games very slow...they were quicker than some brawls we've had before.