Thread: Heroes Brawl

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    this is some really intense shit.

Mage Wars: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...wars-5-25-2017

Currently unknown if Nazeebo's Superstition talent is disabled again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Mage Wars: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...wars-5-25-2017

Currently unknown if Nazeebo's Superstition talent is disabled again.
    It's disabled.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Can we just remove this brawl already? Just was in a 31 minute match, I want to dig out my brain with a spork.

- - - Updated - - -

Just finished my second brawl. I ended up playing against AlexTheProG and one of his team mates! That was quite fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Can we just remove this brawl already? Just was in a 31 minute match, I want to dig out my brain with a spork.
    I had a 40 minute one myself, with 3 Medivh's on the opposing team. At 16 they all took Force of Will. What fun, when they group up, the entire team gets 4.5 seconds of invulnerabilty every 5 seconds!

Punisher Arena! always hectic here depending on your heroes

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...arena-6-8-2017

- - - Updated - - -

It appears the kicking for AFK bug is back for this brawl.

Hearthing is currently broken in the brawl: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...the_new_brawl/

the cannon ball brawl is hilariously easy if you have certain heroes like medivh or falstad

Blackheart's Revenge: http://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...nge-15-06-2017

Be aware that the AFK bug is around again.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    It's being fixed. Sorry for the issues. It's frustrating that they keep coming up. While the symptom is the same, the underlying cause has been different each time.
    In addition to killing this bug, we're also working to update the core AFK system and address this at its core so it stops happening.
    - - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Hey all,

Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know that we just deployed a hotfix for Blackheart's Revenge in all regions so you should no longer be getting unintentionally flagged as AFK between rounds.

Huge shoutout to everyone that brought this bug to our attention and apologies to anyone it may have affected. Our Map team is going to give Blackheart a stern talking to, to make sure that any vengeful acts he takes are directed against the Commodore and not innocent players.

Have a great weekend!

10+ Year Old Account
    My team won round 1 - then lost round 2 because all 4 got dc'ed and didnt get back to turn it around >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    My team won round 1 - then lost round 2 because all 4 got dc'ed and didnt get back to turn it around >.>
    I had 4 enemy team members spend literally a full minute trying to chase down and kill me as Chen, guess how many cannon shots my team got off while that was going on. If you guessed 0, you were right!

10+ Year Old Account
    Silver City brawl was hilarious.

On first game, i played as murky and i didin't died even once. Hit and run + march of the murlocks buy us win.

But second game was totally hilarious. All play Murky and all get on 10 level march of the murlocks, but in the end i won second game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I hate what they did to this map. I wish that it was completely random instead of picking random heroes. I loved being thrown into a match with everyone not knowing which hero they were going to play.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

best. Brawl. EVAH.

master combo's and dodging when you do a hook you win the game. especially against attempted saves.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-06-30 at 09:04 AM.

Deleted
    Bugged: "Pull Party Undecided"

15+ Year Old Account
    I was really afraid that this would be one of those stupid nova/hammer games but...god I loved it! Lord I had no idea, it felt so much fun, and skill seemed to matter.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Do kills count if your allies combo you off a enemies hook or two allies combo you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Do kills count if your allies combo you off a enemies hook or two allies combo you?
    That is the Kill-deny, the hooked Stitches dies but there is no point for the enemyteam, had 9 denies in one game...the enemyteam must have been so furious about this

10+ Year Old Account
    New brawl today happend.

Blackhearth Bay revamped.

You need pay 100 coins for win.
    Blackhearth ship shots canonballs randomly on map.
    Forts drops 16 coins.
    Chests spawns randomly and drops from 5 to 16 coins.
    Mercenary camps drops 5 coins.

Have fun, i allready finished it and was cool.