Thread: Heroes Brawl

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    its INSANE. blackheart is insane just covering the map in explosions. the enemy team at one point got themselvse killed with no participation from our side becaue they got greedy over a large chest

10+ Year Old Account
    And today brawl is...

HANAMURA DELIVERY!

God damn it! It's easier to get rid of cancer than Hanamura...

I really do wish the ALL HERO triggers would occur more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    God damn it! It's easier to get rid of cancer than Hanamura...
    It is actually diffrent map than normal one.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this week we got...

HIDDEN CAVERN!

Most retarded brawl...

Deleted
    Depending on the groups/heroes this can be one of the most entertaining brawls. Did my three during breakfast, in the first two brwawls the winning side's core was under 30%. Third enemy had Hammer, Morales, Sylv, I had the choice between Tracer, Falstad and Kerrigan. At least it was over quick.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had an incredible Jaina game. I kicked so much ass. I was so close to dying so many time but they could not kill me late game. Ice Block was so nice.

I ended up getting +5 votes.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Dodge-brawl!

the ghost mechanic make this so much more interesting

It's been a while since we've had a new brawl as fresh as this. Escape from braxis!

Finally a PVE fight! Enemy hero AI, multiple stages/maps, a few neat situations and tricks. Hope they use the data from this to create more advanced ones in the future!

Video via McIntyre, looking forward to getting home and trying it!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

First time I play brawl since Pull Party, I think, more of this please! It's pretty fun though it seems a little undertuned, only thing I found remotly dangerous is the Aba monstrosity when you don't focus it. Our kael ate it pretty hard on the boss with the stuns aswell though he never actually died since it doesn't do all that much damage.

Same as in SC2, co-op is a refreshing change of pace from PVP modes. I wouldn't mind couple more maps and leaderboards/difficulties, it's a great warm-up addition.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    First time I play brawl since Pull Party, I think, more of this please! It's pretty fun though it seems a little undertuned, only thing I found remotly dangerous is the Aba monstrosity when you don't focus it. Our kael ate it pretty hard on the boss with the stuns aswell though he never actually died since it doesn't do all that much damage.
    That thing caused us to lose.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Only tried it a couple times so far but it seems significantly harder. I'm pretty pleased to see Blizzard showing the people in brawl or people who play QM only a quick glance in the horrors of draft match, always fun when multiple people insta hover squishy heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol DAMN, I know we said the first version was way too easy, but this is just silly .

Of course, it doesn't help that I tried four times and EVERY SINGLE TIME I had either double healer, double tank or both. This meant we had generally pretty terrible damage, leading to getting swamped. The best attempt was double healer, two deeps and a tank, but that was only because I was one of the healers, and went a bit more damage specced. (shockadin Uther, it wasn't great, but better than nowt)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

double tank can work depending on the tank. Double defense tank? Yeah the dps requirements are higher this time. The best defense is to kill shit dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal record of lose brawls is 30 games from yesterday. Can't do it with pugs...

The team I won with was Zarya(me)/Varian/Sonya/LiLi/Hammer. Hammer was a garbage man who just insta-locked and didn't talk, also the only person who died, I'd swap it with a Q-Rag or maybe Gul'dan. I went for the shield build on Zarya, Varian has to be Twin Blades, Sonya goes Follow Through/Life Funnel/War Paint, not sure if they went Focused Attack or Hurricane.

Kinda wish they'd get rid of heroes that feel like borderline traps, like Uther, Kael and Jaina, for example. Though I get why they're in aswell, it'd be pretty slim pickings otherwise.

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys really having that much trouble? I got it on my third try.

I wonder how mmr works on this brawl.