Thread: Heroes Brawl

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

I wonder how mmr works on this brawl.
    There is no MMR.

To elaborate, the game adds bots if the que goes longer than, like, 1 minute, so trying to make a fair game kinda flies out of the window at that point.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2017-12-01 at 02:25 PM.

I got it done with a premade but man I am real happy when the pugs i am in fail anyway.

Because its always because people ignore the tunnels, pick double healers, rush forward without rezing people or waiting/helping with back line attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    After few days of pure nightmare in brawl and closely 100 lose brawl games, i did it!

Finish time 13:29 with setup Artanis, Zarya, Varian, Lucio and Uther. The worst moment was, when second nydus worms in boss appear and all heroes revived, but i used nuke and they died fast. Then ez work with Zarya expulsion zone and Lucio Sound Barrier. To be honest, i choosed on Artanis Suppresion Pulse, so smaller zergs get nuked on instant.

Deleted
    Hammer Time. Bestest hero ever. Bestest brawl ever. Bestest video game ever. Bestest entertainment ever.

Hammer time should replace HL, TL, HGC and Olympics. It also should start at level 1 like it used to.

Went 18-0 btw.