Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I remember reading that Mythic Blackhand was hotfixed so that a Priest (or an MC-capable class) was not needed anymore. Is this confirmed?

Prydaz, which my Shaman is lucky to have, is immensely helpful with older content. Not a must-have, but more a "in case of emergency" item. I use the twisting nether ring as well. Get it to ilvl 1000 and you'll be fine...mostly.

When we're all Level 120 and in decent BfA gear, like everyone, I'm coming back to smash Legion content. I do it for the funzies.

With all the BfA scaling I doubt we will be able to solo Legion content earlier than 1 y into the expansion.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    With all the BfA scaling I doubt we will be able to solo Legion content earlier than 1 y into the expansion.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    wat? it wont be just like in dreanor?

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    I remember reading that Mythic Blackhand was hotfixed so that a Priest (or an MC-capable class) was not needed anymore. Is this confirmed?

Prydaz, which my Shaman is lucky to have, is immensely helpful with older content. Not a must-have, but more a "in case of emergency" item. I use the twisting nether ring as well. Get it to ilvl 1000 and you'll be fine...mostly.

When we're all Level 120 and in decent BfA gear, like everyone, I'm coming back to smash Legion content. I do it for the funzies.
    Two manned Blackhand Mythic the other day without MCing. Shaman and Warlock. I don't know the mechanics but nothing was notable, just tank and spank from a 110's perspective.

As fully expected,

Mythic HFC is a pushover as enhancement with 310-315. The only one I needed help with was the first boss. I just couldn't move around fast enough.

Later this week I am going to try Emerald Nightmare Normal with 351