Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Last week I killed someone in my dream and after I finished killing him and realized what I have done. omg that feeling of despair, that feeling of helplessness, how you fucked up all your life. I woke up crying terribly.
    Yes, the downside of those dreams are the feelings. I once dreamed about the end of the world, some dude activated some kind of device that meant the end.
    Sounds hilarious, but that emotion when I realised everything is over... After I woke up, I felt empty the whole morning.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't seem to dream much anymore, I've not had one for a while. However, they are very powerful in what they make us think and do, and sometimes they stick with us. One of my most real ones involved me having a kid. When I woke the next morning I initially thought the kid was real.

I spend my time before trying to sleep imagining I live in a fantasy medieval-esque world I've created over years and eventually plan to write into a series of novels. I spend a lot of time thinking about the details, and by the time I do eventually fall asleep my brain has no energy for dreaming.

I don't think I miss them much. Some are awkward or downright bizzare, some of horrific and terrifying, whilst others and powerful and emotive.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )