Soloing Raids in Legion

Hiya all,

I was curious what peoples opinions were on the way things seem to be shaping up for soloing things in legion..Specifically--Do you think lock tank with GoSac is going to be an option?

Aff or Destro, if so?

On live GoSac is fine for everything really, maybe a few bosses in ToT could use GoSup (Horridon, etc); not sure what exactly you're asking. Every expac more raids become soloable naturally, right now it's up to and including ToT (maybe even some SoO bosses, haven't tried). If you're asking which raids will for sure be soloable in Legion and what talents will be used, that's pure speculation and not really an issue which is on peoples agenda right now.

Deleted
    You can actually already solo at least one WoD boss as warlock, Oregorger, but that's mostly because you can cheese the fight super easily as affli with drain life. It just takes forever.

Honestly i just miss clothie tanking while healing myself through drains and while i prefer lock i was more trying to guage rather to make my legion ranged lock or spriest..this was the deciding factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Raji View Post
    Honestly i just miss clothie tanking while healing myself through drains and while i prefer lock i was more trying to guage rather to make my legion ranged lock or spriest..this was the deciding factor.
    i'd make both tbh, spriest looks pretty badass in legion

To change course, does destro aff or shadow have any raid utility?

Spriest has Vampiric Embrace and Mind Control, Lock has gate, a bres and healthstones (if nothing is better)

The healing from having drain life as afflic's new filler is a sizable amount of healing. That said, we won't have much of a clue on soloing until tuning is done or more importantly the other two spec become playable.

I'm betting Affliction will be the solong spec. But dont count out Demo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    The healing from having drain life as afflic's new filler is a sizable amount of healing. That said, we won't have much of a clue on soloing until tuning is done or more importantly the other two spec become playable.
    Yeah considering how the increased damage when enemies are low level thing works out, Drain life as filler + Siphon life will be dealin' a ton of damage in lower level raids, I think all of MoP might be soloable if they reach high enough numbers. I mean in 810 (dungeon test gear for level 110 ) we already have 1.3MILLION HEALTH, and doing 100-200k singletarget DPS, I dont see MoP stuff being a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post

I hope so, I miss afflic so much! It would be nice to be able to solo with it

Quote Originally Posted by dholland662 View Post
    Demo has 40% leach heal for your demon. It will never die.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Demo has 40% leach heal for your demon. It will never die.
    Whoa. Demo's got swag