Deleted

Most recent BiS list?

Hi, was just wondering, because I see some Disc priests run Intuition's Gift instead of Desecrate? Or is it just preference due to the spirit?

Also, we downed Gorefiend(Mythic) last week, if the staff drops this week, I would assume that the staff from Gore(Mythic) is better than Edict (hc)?

Came back around 2 months ago, didn't raid HFC until that, so I haven't checked too many things yet.

E: My bad, didn't remember http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ussion/page117 thread exists. Haven't been on MMO-C for a while.
    Last edited by mmoc87e2fb35a3; 2016-02-02 at 02:58 PM.

Deleted
    If you still need to know DSI is bis mainly cause after getting DP (especially the mythic version) you can drop alot of mana as disc priest. Although even without DP or lower version i would still run DSI as much as possible and just swich out jewlery/cloak for more/less spirit depending on fight. The mastery you get from it is just insane and the proc has often for me at least 50% uptime.

IG isnt "bad" but like said you really shouldnt need the spirit especially if you got DP, and DSI is just better.

And yes the staff from gore mythic would be better as it has more int and mastery wich is our 2 biggest stats.

Edit: I know offtopic but i took a look at your armory out of curiosity and you shouldnt run Twist of Faith as a talent. It doesnt proc from and work with absorbs. Run Power infusion instead on all fights (as SS is useless)
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2016-02-02 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks for the info, I guess I'll use my current trinkets then, haven't really had mana issues either.

Edit: I know offtopic but i took a look at your armory out of curiosity and you shouldnt run Twist of Faith as a talent. It doesnt proc from and work with absorbs. Run Power infusion instead on all fights (as SS is useless)
    My whole life have been a big lie then. (Started to heal in BRF lol)

No but srsly, I am pretty sure Icy Veins used to say it's a viable choise (or then I've just thought so, since I played Shadow in early WoD) Seems like it's crossed out now. Tho I've used PI on few fights.
    Last edited by mmoc87e2fb35a3; 2016-02-02 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    Icy veins used to say alot of things that were wrong, think they even used to say SS was viable and to spam PoH on aoe damage and even that crit was main stat. They are abit better updated now but i wouldnt trust it on everything

But ye PI is the only viable option for a long time now. An suggestion is to use it together with every other Mindbender if you every choose that talent

On the mana not being an issue, its only going to get worse to get rid of mana. Im running 1.1k mana atm and got no issues aside from council where i take a spirit cloak. If you really dont got issues later on i even suggestion changing wep to mastery ench. But since you are early progressing its good to have abit spirit on hand.

A better reference than Icy Veins is H2P. The guides they have on there are usually pretty accurate.

Deleted
    This should remain fairly accurate

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-and-BiS-lists

regarding those specific trinkets, indeed it's largely preference / mana requirements

When in doubt, use items with more spirit. Spirit's bad for parsing, but good in any number of situations - when some players die and the fight goes on longer than you were expecting, the extra spirit can avoid a wipe. When your best throughput healer dies and you need to cast more PoHs than usual, the extra spirit allows it.

When you're casually farming a boss and there's minimal chance of unexpectedly bad things happening, that's the time to maximize throughput.

Also, different bosses have largely different durations - you'll swap out gear depending on the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunzi View Post
    When in doubt, use items with more spirit. Spirit's bad for parsing, but good in any number of situations - when some players die and the fight goes on longer than you were expecting, the extra spirit can avoid a wipe. When your best throughput healer dies and you need to cast more PoHs than usual, the extra spirit allows it.

When you're casually farming a boss and there's minimal chance of unexpectedly bad things happening, that's the time to maximize throughput.

Also, different bosses have largely different durations - you'll swap out gear depending on the encounter.
    Spirit for Disc? Are you sure? Disc doesn't usually cast PoH either, unless something has changed in the last couple of months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    Spirit for Disc? Are you sure? Disc doesn't usually cast PoH either, unless something has changed in the last couple of months.
    After getting DP especially the mythic version you should be able to drop all spirit (except legendary ring) for most fight if not all (kinda depense on your setup too). So getting extra spirit just incase another healer dies i dont think should be needed. But if a person feels safe running a little extra spirit on a progress boss i dont think theres much wrong with that. Tho if u notice after a couple off pulls or a kill (when looking at logs for mana use) that you have to much, i do recommend dropping it.

And Poh shouldn´t be cast that often, just the 1 EAA PoH every 30 seconds. But when im on farm fights and i got alot of mana left, even when running low spirit as possible, i do sometimes spam an extra few PoH on for example Iron Reaver Pounding, as we 1 phase it anyway, just to whore the meters or like at the end of a fight . Else no i dont feel its recommended casting extra PoH.