Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Do you live in a basement apartment with your sister?

Do women only find guys attractive if they have their own place and making lots of money?

Unless you are extremely attractive or charismatic, those tend to be requirements for attracting non-trashy women, yes.

Maybe your standards are too high.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I'm thinking of getting back into the dating game..its been 16 years. Not sure if I should bother when my sister is sleeping on the couch and my jailbird nephew is in the other room 4 days of week.

I can assure you women do not find you attractive if you own your own home and make lots of money.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I'm thinking of getting back into the dating game..its been 16 years. Not sure if I should bother when my sister is sleeping on the couch and my jailbird nephew is in the other room 4 days of week.
    Your sister fulfills all your needs already?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I can assure you women do not find you attractive if you own your own home and make lots of money.
    women find you attractive if you're attractive, weirdly.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're attractive, you can be borderline mentally retarded and an asshole while still getting ass. Chad Thundercock.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Well, as long as he doesnt want any of my money, I dont care .. but then again Im not looking to start a family. If we'd want children (which at the moment I really dont), hed have to do hes part yes and at least pay half, assuming hes willing to take care of them half the time too, change the diapers etc.

I think for women in general, as they're getting older it becomes more important for them that their partner has some sort of financial and emotional stability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanna know when I was most successful with women? When I was unemployed, strung out on drugs and damn near homeless. You just have to be where they are and talk to them. Believe me when I tell you this, I am not an attractive man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Wanna know when I was most successful with women? When I was unemployed, strung out on drugs and damn near homeless. You just have to be where they are and talk to them.

I was thinking about hitting up the chick digging thru the recycle bins while i had a smoke waiting for my pizza order for the guys at work down the road today. She was somewhat attractive, but i'm kinda shy when i'm sober.

i'm kinda shy when i'm sober.
    It's totally different for me, when I get drunk I always look awful. Lose my confidence and all that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking about hitting up the chick digging thru the recycle bins while i had a smoke waiting for my pizza order for the guys at work down the road today. She was somewhat attractive, but i'm kinda shy when i'm sober.
    you crack me up, lil nigga
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Your sister fulfills all your needs already?
    phew, I'm not the only one who thought that.

Phrasing Jayburner.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

If I would, I had finally someone to try D&D with, because her husband is into that kind of stuff. Well that and table top games in general.

@OP's question: Most women probably, there are some exceptions who throw themselves at even the most useless of guys if they find some other strong characteristic they like, but usually that ends badly.. depends on the situation though. I pay my parents rent for the upper floor because they aren't using it and the place is in a decent position relative to my work place, Any other place would literally be a downgrade or just wasted space (and money) for a single guy.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-02-02 at 11:43 PM.

Women like my basement. They never leave.

I stayed in a old house in a college town from 1999-2001 and there were people that lived in the basement apartment as well as the top floor accessible through a rickety wooden staircase on the side of the house. The two guys who lived in the basement were Jay and Silent Bob types so everytime something reminds me of that time I think of those guys and of Clerks lines.

Thanks Jaylock.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I lived in my parents basement for a year or two back when I was 19 or 20. It didn't interfere with my ability to meet girls. I also didn't have a car and almost never owned more than a small room's worth of things.

This does scare off whores and what not, but I consider that a side benefit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Do women only find guys attractive if they have their own place and making lots of money?
    As a female, no.
    I dated one guy who was a basement dweller once, and never again.

So for me, a guy needs to have their own Job, their own place, and a Car or Truck, wealth is not required.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    As a female, no.
    I dated one guy who was a basement dweller once, and never again.

So for me, a guy needs to have their own Job, their own place, and a Car or Truck, wealth is not required.
    Job, place, and vehicle would be wealth.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.