Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    All of the reboots, spinoffs, and crossovers lately tells me that hollywood is out of original ideas. It's sad.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Also weren't the 90s a simpler time? No Ma'am, fat women jokes and glorification of huge boobs....oh how I miss it.
    Those were my core formative years, hence why I'm such an unsympathetic jerk most of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post

I just can't see a successful run of David playing a wannabe Al.
    We don't know yet what the plot will be, or the cast or just about anything whatsoever.
    But.
    As I said.
    There are two choices.
    There will be a spinoff, or there will not be one.
    I prefer them to try and have a chance at something good, or possibly fail, rather than not try at all.
    You can't create without trying.
    Some people who were on the show in some episodes are long dead by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    All of the reboots, spinoffs, and crossovers lately tells me that hollywood is out of original ideas. It's sad.
    Haha, they've been remaking old TV shows since like the 90s, and I'm sure Hollywood was already out of ideas before that, where have you been :P
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Without Al and Peggy this shit will absolutely not work!

I loved the original series. Thought Al Bundy was a pretty awesome character. Just a hardworking dad who got shit on all the time and pretty much hated everything but dealt with it to support his family.

I also had a huge crush on Christina Applegate back in the day. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Feminists and SJW's would go ballistic if the humour of the original was replicated.
    This would be the best part.