Deleted

Alliance Noob to warriors

What talents do i need to be good in pvp im a fury warrior what glyphs also

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever you deem nice and dandy. It appears it wouldn´t make a difference anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Whatever you deem nice and dandy. It appears it wouldn´t make a difference anyway.
    Useful input, perhaps I should quote that in my signature.

@ OP:

For Arena I'd go with;

Warbringer - low CD stun
    Enraged Regen - best heal
    Sudden Death - best damage
    Stormbolt or Shockwave, depending on the comp you're up against - Shockwave is 20 seconds if it hits 3 targets such as melee cleave near their healer etc
    Safeguard or Mass Spell Reflect, depending on the comp you're up against - reflect hoj's/cyclones on your healer, or break roots and give a low cd damage reduction on your healer
    Avatar or Bladestorm, depending on the comp again - break roots if or do damage
    Anger Management. - lowers the cd of lots of shit, like Stormbolt, Recklessness etc

For Battlegrounds;

Double Time - stuns aren't as important in bgs imho
    Enraged Regen - still the best heal
    Sudden Death - still the best damage
    Stormbolt or Shockwave - again it depends on your play style and if you get picked on my shitty range players
    Safeguard or MSR - same reasons again, though MSR is probably gonna be wasted on some dumb shit like frost bolt in bgs
    Bladestorm - AoE damage yo
    Anger Management - Lowers CD on Bladestorm for more AoE damage yo

Glyphs...
    Rude Interruption - 6% damage on every kick, more damage yo
    Glyph of Enraged Speed - run faster when enraged so you do more damage yo
    Third glyph is really your choice;
    - Long Charge is pretty good
    - Bull Rush also pretty good
    - Spell Reflection if you're not using Mass Reflect is also pretty good

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to run Warbringer all the time before it was "cool" to do it. It's good if you're playing arena but I started to drop it in favor of Double Time against scum shit like Hunter/Druids. Juggernaut is best used in casual pvp settings because its more versatile than the other two.

You have to play Enraged Regeneration and you only play Second Wind if you're doing Ashran.

You have to play Sudden Death to deal any form of damage.

Play Stormbolt. Shockwave is shit unless you're fighting multiple melee.

MSR, because Wizards will shit on your team mates without it.

Avatar/Bladestorm. I run mostly Avatar with Fury because Fury has no killing power without it. Bloodbath is amazing against Rogues with BoS and any kind of Druid. Seriously, Bloodbath is good.

Anger Management is the most mandatory talent in existence.

Glyphs.

Glyph of Heroic Leap is mandatory for all specs. It basically lets you escape fights and catch annoying ass classes with retarded sprints and shit. You need this glyph.

Glyph of Shattering Throw is semi mandatory because knocking off a Divine Shield or Ice Block is both good in arena and casual pvp. This glyph can be worthless against Mages when they want to leave Ice Block early anyway, but this glyph is still worth having.

Glyph of Rude Interruption pairs really nice with Avatar. Otherwise, its optional.

Glyph of Blitz pairs nice with Warbringer/Shockwave, otherwise its optional.

Glyph of Rallying Cry is mandatory in Ashran. The Leech heal is retarded when you're spamming aoe like Bladestorm against 10+ opponents. Otherwise this glyph is ass.

Glyph of Flawless Defense is optional. This glyph really depends of people actually trying to nuke you through DbTS which most people won't try to do. It's worthless otherwise.

Glyph of Enraged Speed is overrated in PvP. It's useful to catch people when you're not slowed, but you'll be slowed most of the time anyway so it doesn't really help. Optional glyph.

Glyph of Bull Rush I think is shit even though most people use it. The extra rage from charge hardly helps when you're going to be swimming in rage anyway.