Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If Bernie's team said it, he said it. That's the way it is, they have staff leak stuff all the time, it's politics.
    What did Bernies team say? They said "i wonder why they're giving it away free". Much as you'd wonder yourself why anyone would give anything away for free. Also, I wasn't incorrect, if you want to attribute anything his team says to him saying so, at the very least it's dishonest to phrase it as having come directly from his mouth (thread title).

They didn't say "we don't trust microsoft, they're out to make us lose, it's all a farce and their software will lie in favour of our opponents".

They've managed to build an entire article on one line of questioning and then expand on it through another line that isn't even about Microsoft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Print out all the internetz
    How do you print a bunch of tubes?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How do you print a bunch of tubes?
    Run them through an extrusion bracket?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    That hurts my eyes, you bastard!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I would fire that drafter

Until they keep physical records of every vote, I'm going to assume it's rigged

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I would fire that drafter
    Brb going to the hardware store searching ambihelical hexnuts

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...iowa-caucuses/

Microsoft Corp. will be providing the technology to count the votes of Iowa caucus-goers, according to a new report.

Sen. Bernie Sanders campaign is raising concerns about the corporation’s potential conflict of interest in tallying the votes.

As The Hill reports:

Microsoft volunteered to provide the technology to help tally up the results of Iowa’s caucus, free of charge… The contests in both parties are expected to go down to the wire… Pete D’Alessandro, who runs the Sanders operation in Iowa, last week questioned the tech giant’s motivations… Other aides to Sanders noted that Microsoft employees have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clinton campaign, according to MSNBC. “You’d have to ask yourself why they’d want to give something like that away for free,” D’Alessandro said.

The Sanders campaign’s suggestion that Microsoft may have financial interests at stake in the outcome of the race is true for both parties.
    Democrats have repeatedly told us voter fraud doesn't exist. How can Microsoft do something that doesn't exist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Democrats have repeatedly told us voter fraud doesn't exist. How can Microsoft do something that doesn't exist?
    No, everyone who's looked into the mater has said that there is almost no instances of in person voter fraud.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Absolutely this.

- - - Updated - - -

No, everyone who's looked into the mater has said that there is almost no instances of in person voter fraud.
    So you mean that without proper oversight that people can steal elections? Hmmmmm. Maybe we should have a proper and comprehensive oversight program in place after all.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

But there is no way to look in to the matter.

That image is delicious.

The 'Ambihelical Hexnut' has a moebius strip in the middle or my brain gave up trying to make perspective of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    That image is delicious.

The 'Ambihelical Hexnut' has a moebius strip in the middle or my brain gave up trying to make perspective of it?
    It is in-fact a single sided object, like a Möbius strip.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    So you mean that without proper oversight that people can steal elections? Hmmmmm. Maybe we should have a proper and comprehensive oversight program in place after all.
    sure, but not for in person voting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, the voting machines will have Windows 10. You vote won't be viewed by anyone else.

Though it is a bit funny since Bernie won 6 out of 7 coin flips via the app only loosing to O'Malley. So, I think it went pretty well for him. As well, the app is to reduce the time required to do the caucus. As in reducing the time from a couple hours to an hour to an hour and half.