Deleted

JC Daily quest - Stealth Nerf?

I've had the JC building on 10 characters for quite some time now, and most of the time the satchel contains 200-300g, very, very rarely is it below 200g (or atleast, that is my experience). However, today all of them have been in the 123-163g range.

Is anyone else experiencing this as well, or am I just having bad RNG over these last 2 days (20 Jewelcrafting Payment bags opened)?

EDIT: Nevermind this post, I should have done some research before posting on here. Turns out that today daily rewards a different bag, with the same name but slightly different item ID, which indeed does pay 100-200g instead of 200-300g. I don't know how to delete my own threads, or if it is even possible, so maybe one of the mods could help me out if they see this.
    Last edited by mmoc837b538ece; 2016-02-05 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Answered my own question

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it last night and got around 290 gold.

Could be just you or RNG being RNG

I do about 13 of them a day and I've never seen anything below 200g

I also completely skip the necks/ring dailies so idk if it's tied to that.

The whispering iron choker quest gives less money than the others for some reason. I usually just skip that one when it comes up to save ore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, whispering iron choker is trash. Ignore that one, the bag is different. I tend to ignore the blackrock rings too, both of those use more ore than I can be bothered replacing for the reward they give.

Yeah especially with how many characters I do it on per day.. thats comes out to be close to 6 stacks of ore for that quest a day for almost half the gold I get normally. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Yeah, whispering iron choker is trash. Ignore that one, the bag is different. I tend to ignore the blackrock rings too, both of those use more ore than I can be bothered replacing for the reward they give.
    This is how I do it. Do the Ore quests and the crafted gem quests, Choker and Ring aren't worth it and the ore saved lets me devote GR to other mats if I'm so inclined.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.