68 63.55%
  • Nope, I don't support Sanders

25 23.36%
  • Other (Write in comments below)

11 10.28%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Due to Gerrymandering, the Congress will be stagnant for at least another 4 years regardless of who wins. Congressional Republicans don't want anything to get done, near 8 years of stagnation should have proved that by now.

Sanders is a troll pandering to poor college kids who spent $100k on a degree in liberal arts and making empty promises to fatten the pockets of welfare queens

There's a lot of stuff Hillary can't say about Bernie but you bet the Republican nominee will say it, there will be anti-Bernie attack ads on TV. Remember this is a guy who went to the Soviet Union for his honeymoon.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    There's a lot of stuff Hillary can't say about Bernie but you bet the Republican nominee will say it, there will be anti-Bernie attack ads on TV. Remember this is a guy who went to the Soviet Union for his honeymoon.
    He went to the SU for his JOB.

That it happened after his wedding doesn't make it a honeymoon.

7+ Year Old Account
    I bet Sanders is more beatable than Hillary in a general election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well he did, but he also lost a lot of support, which is why many things didn't get done.
    Sure, but getting some things done is better than nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I won't vote for him. I can't anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Sanders is a troll pandering to poor college kids who spent $100k on a degree in liberal arts and making empty promises to fatten the pockets of welfare queens
    Sure, there's some of that. But as someone who isn't a poor college kid, who majored in hard science, and is right on track with life, I would say there's quite a bit more to his campaign than these 'promises'. The appeal for me is more of quality of character, moral foundation, and conflict with ultra-wealthy interest groups. I see Clinton as maintaining the status quo of our current corporatocracy. Sanders is a risk for sure, but I think it's a risk worth taking in the face of the economic risks certain financial institutes take daily.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    meh, not according to polls.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes yess, vote for trump...o wait

I doubt it. Sanders is bringing in the youth vote which usually doesn't have a good turnout, and a lot of those people are burned with Hillary and her constant lies and corruption. If Sander's isn't elected that youth vote will probably die out. Not only that, but Sander's hardly even attacks Hillary on the bullshit she pulls, once she's in the running there will be a tidal wave of attack ads point out just how blatantly corrupt and inconsistent she is.
    Last edited by Biotec; 2016-02-05 at 10:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Sander's hardly even attacks Hillary on the bullshit she pulls
    What about Bernie's smear campaign against her? Her words.

Sanders and Clinton are probably two of the worst candidates in the last 100 years.

Ok I won't.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about Bernie's smear campaign against her? Her words.
    Yeah, 'smear' campaign. He simply stated two facts: Hillary accepts millions of dollars from corporations*, and corporations spend money on government to further their agendas. Hillary's just mad because there's no way out of these two facts.

*Actually, he never even named her specifically iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Do you like ice cream? If you like ice cream never buy ice cream, instead buy that other thing you don't like so much."

OP with his flawless logic.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Neither are any of the other candidates, so you are just as well best voting for Ted Cruz as Sanders.
    ted cruz is a gigantic fraud. harvard educated lawyer who clerked for the supreme court, pretends to be a simple religious dumbass. complete with a fake accent.

apparently behind closed doors he is totally different and his shtick of religious dumbass comes off and you get the harvard lawyer, complete with appropriate accent.
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    ted cruz is a gigantic fraud. harvard educated lawyer who clerked for the supreme court, pretends to be a simple religious dumbass. complete with a fake accent.

apparently behind closed doors he is totally different and his shtick of religious dumbass comes off and you get the harvard lawyer, complete with appropriate accent.
    I live in Texass' - and I agree with this, He's a pretty crazy individual - it just goes to show how messed up my party has become.. Not to mention half of my gop friends are voting for bern..

10+ Year Old Account
    So I take it this website, for all its staunch rules on discussing anything openly, seems to just be letting political proselytizing be overlooked?

Discussing things to do with sexuality, religion and anything in the news 70% of the time gets locked down, but its okay so far advertise your political laundry?

People vote others to represent think for them.
    Staying informed after the fact defeats the point. And I doubt most are informed to begin with.

Deleted
    I like Sanders, but if he should become president he'll be the least effective one ever. Congress will block everything he wants to get done.