10+ Year Old Account

Erdogan calls Russian claim of Syria invasion plan ‘laughable’

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/...lan-laughable/

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday blasted as “laughable” Russia’s accusation that Turkey was actively preparing to invade Syria.

“I find this Russian statement laughable… rather it is Russia that is currently engaged in an invasion of Syria,” Erdogan said, quoted by the state-run Anatolia news agency.

Russia on Thursday had claimed Turkey was planning to invade Syria, saying it had spotted troops and military equipment on the border with the war-torn country.

“We have serious grounds to suspect Turkey is in intensive preparations for an armed invasion of the territory of a sovereign state — the Syrian Arab Republic,” Russia’s defense ministry said in a statement.

Deleted
    Nothing could possibly be as laughable as Erdogan himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkon View Post
    Nothing could possibly be as laughable as Erdogan himself.
    Agreed. Whats scary is he has plenty of support.

Deleted
    Sure he will not invade... it will be green men who have Turkish weapons and uniforms, and the Putin rage, he laughing in Putins face and say... no its must be locals who did get the materials from the Kurds who capture it from the Turkish army... wait I did get new importent information, the border area have declear themself independent from Syria and voted to join Turkey....

(I was ironic) Erdogan are probebly to busy beating down the Kurds and opposition on his side of the border...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't Turkey already "adjusted" their borders since this whole thing began?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

It's like a Ukraine copy paste, except Russia is NATO and Turkey is Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    “I find this Russian statement laughable… rather it is Russia that is currently engaged in an invasion of Syria,” Erdogan said, quoted by the state-run Anatolia news agency.
    Yeah. The only country out of the entire "coalition" that was legally invited over is invading Syria. 100 topkeks
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed