Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Been playing my Wild Mill Rogue exclusively for a couple days. Extremely positive winrate, because I have faced a billion priests who do my job for me with Northshire Cleric.

Extra points to the guy who didn't realise I was Mill until he did a big power turn with Cleric on board, involving dropping a Holy Champion then Wild Pyro + PWS + double COH shenanigans to make his Champion enormous. Unfortunately for him, I had Vanish and his Cleric had filled his hand
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2017-06-28 at 05:33 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Been playing my Wild Mill Rogue exclusively for a couple days. Extremely positive winrate, because I have faced a billion priests who do my job for me with Northshire Cleric
    Yes, 0 is extremely positive.
    No but seriously, Wild is dominated by Pirate Warrior,Reno Mage and Reno Lock. Sure you might burn the Reno Locks combo(or might not), but Mill Rogue vs Pirate Warrior should be most of your matchups if your rank is <20.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Yes, 0 is extremely positive.
    No but seriously, Wild is dominated by Pirate Warrior,Reno Mage and Reno Lock. Sure you might burn the Reno Locks combo(or might not), but Mill Rogue vs Pirate Warrior should be most of your matchups if your rank is <20.
    Wild Mill Rogue features Deathlords, Dancing Swords, Sludge Belchers and Antique Healbots. It's not as vulnerable to aggro as you think

15+ Year Old Account
    Man, making someone concede after they've spent the whole game spamming Thank You and Well Played because they think they're crushing you is still the best thing in this game

A Tactical Error indeed, motherfucker

Been behind in posting on some of my fun games recently so here goes.

Was playing Renounce Lock vs a Jade Druid. Druid had a slower start and I start getting big threats from Renounce (gave me druid). Eventually I start getting my own jades and easily take the game (Who's the jade druid now?!)

Playing in wild casual & I get pit up against a more 'hand-lock' oriented Reno Lock. I'm playing my N'Zoth Menagerie Warden OTK Druid, getting all 5 pieces of my combo in the first 5 turns of the game (a first for me in all my time playing the deck), then get Thaurassian on turn 6 for discounting. I would have won on turn 7 (since I also had innervate in my hand), but the lock dropped a double taunt proc so I had to wait til turn 10 or 11. Easily a very fun and amusing game.

The very next turn I queue up into the exact same warlock so he is thinking I am still running the same druid comp. Nope!! I had switched to my 27 legendary druid deck. I go aggressive as I can and actually have tempo most of the turns strangely. I also win that game.

So beat a Reno Lock with two different meme decks in a row. Feelsamazingman!

- - - Updated - - -

Was playing my Reno Rattle Hunter on wild ladder to eek out a few more wins towards golden Rexar. My last game I was facing a greedy control priest. The guy had a death for my Sylvannas which was pulled from his Deathlord and later had not one, not two, but THREE hard removal board clears to answer my boards three turns in a row when I was pressuring lethal (2x Light Bombs & the last of which was Pint-Sized + Horror combo).

Too bad for him I had a 3/2 & Highmane stick from my top decked N'Zoth spam the turn prior. Just to produce salt in that he lost to a meme deck I summoned Reno for good measure. Felt good man, wild priests are one of the most annoying decks to play against.

This isn't about any games I've had but I'm really enjoying the rewards at the moment. Double bubble on quests and managed to get 4 free packs for backing Kolento in the spring champs.

Just won a freeze mage with doomhammer +2 rockbiter after he flamestriked all my minions. Damn I'm so good at this game!

15+ Year Old Account
    Enjoying playing a Jade Shaman deck with Spirit Echo at the moment

It's rarely seen so people don't expect it. Great fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha haarrr, successfully Milled a Pirate Warrior

You heard me. Pirate Warrior. Died in fatigue.

Deleted
    Pulled an arena game back from past the brink earlier tonight, as a warr (yeah, bad options... but on the plus side, P1 brawl, P2 Gorehowl!) - entirely the opponent's fault, but hey! Earlier in the game I'd landed a clutch MCT on a taunter, then the opponent used vanish. This is relevant, as thus the opponent knew I was holding MCT. A few turns later, I'm facing down lethal, and my opponent's creatures include a Shoggoth - then the rogue drops minion #4, after playing around MCT or the last four turns. Shoggoth, the only taunter, gets hit, I drop yet another taunter of mine, and squeeze through that turn, stabilizing through a topdecked Gorehowl (just) into a win. Good times. Then consider that I lost the first game, and the next, because warrior sucks when your opponents have sheeps, meteors, flamestrikes, and similar. STupid warr arena.

Deleted
    I feel good and sad at the same time. Now I remember why I lost the will to play arena months ago. Well at least this one was free. Went 12-1, paladin op or maybe because they gave a free ticket to everyone and the bar have been lowered.

Deleted
    Today was my 1st 12 win arena, countless of 11 runs before. Sorry for playing mage (had Medivh and 3 fireballs). Soon I'll start the free one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pulled a win squarely out of my arse with TWO lucky clutch plays as Wild Mill Rogue vs a Dragon Reno Priest

First was after he'd killed my Deathlord, pulled Whitemane then proc'd Mal'ganis. Oracle + Shadowstep + Oracle pulled Prep and Vanish, which I paired with Coin and one Counterfeit Coin to clear the board.

Then again late game, when he had commanding board, Oracle + Step + Oracle not only burned his Reno, but pulled my second Vanish

Went on to win with Bran + Oracle + Oracle with me surviving through fatigue at exactly 1HP

I tried out arena again with the free ticket and as usual I ended up with a crappy deck with one of the more powerful classes, reminds me why I don't play arena anymore. I got an early 2 losses which were extremely frustrating to get due to the opponent being extremely lucky, and at that point I just queue'd and hoped to lose fast just so I was done with that quest. I ended up getting to 7 wins till I got my 3rd loss which was also having a priest topdecking every answer (he got 2x Shadow Word Horror against my full 2 attack board... then topdecked a Mass Dispell against my Dinosized minion which would've otherwise won me the game). I thought I played really well and I'm glad to have had 7 wins with a deck that literally had no good paladin card like Spikeredge Steed, Truesilver, Blessings of Kings, Stonehill Defender, Argent Protector etc. But damn I just can't stand to play arena, I only did it to do the quest and I don't think I'd do it if I had to pay to play. Its more fun to watch arena on Twitch and watch the streamers get salty, like how Amaz always ends up broken after some really bad arenas. But happening that to yourself.... no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    This free arena ticket is really bringing out the morons. Well done to the priest who attacks his molten giant into my 4/2 then casts divine spirit on it instead of making it an 8/16 and then loses the game when i have 2 health left.

It happened again 2 games later, a priest buffed a 2/3 murloc after attacking in my 1 attack minion meaning it had a maximum of 4 health, how can you be so stupid?

I managed to get 11 wins with my free arena run with a 67 point mage deck so very happy with that.
    Last edited by Tenris; 2017-07-22 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    This free arena ticket is really bringing out the morons. Well done to the priest who attacks his molten giant into my 4/2 then casts divine spirit on it instead of making it an 8/16 and then loses the game when i have 2 health left.

It happened again 2 games later, a priest buffed a 2/3 murloc after attacking in my 1 attack minion meaning it had a maximum of 4 health, how can you be so stupid?

I managed to get 11 wins with my free arena run with a 67 point mage deck so very happy with that.
    You're mage, you're acting surprised that you did well with it in arena. ;P

On the flipside having more inexperienced players in arena during the Frost Festival could have also brought more good, or at least 'better', arena players back in for the month due to thinking that they would get more easy wins due to noob players. If that would be true then having the free arena ticket somewhat balances out arena difficulty despite having newer/inexperienced players.

Deleted
    Started playing this game last week, had 20 bob in my blizz account from yonks ago when I played WoW, so threw it into Karazhan because there is fuck all else im going to do with it. Put the cheapest competitive deck together I could, rank 5 atm will go for legend.

This game feels like whoever has the most dust wins with some baby rng. Don't really see a high skill cap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    You're mage, you're acting surprised that you did well with it in arena. ;P

On the flipside having more inexperienced players in arena during the Frost Festival could have also brought more good, or at least 'better', arena players back in for the month due to thinking that they would get more easy wins due to noob players. If that would be true then having the free arena ticket somewhat balances out arena difficulty despite having newer/inexperienced players.
    With the deck I had, yeh. If it was 70 points plus I would get it but it was 67, here the decklist http://www.heartharena.com/arena-run/24f210
    I had a few good cards but also some really bad ones so very surprised. I did notice quite a few noobs in my runs, not just the 2 priests I played so I think there are certainly people cashing in on the free arena run who know nothing about how to play the game or arena properly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing Wild Mill Rogue, against a Dragon Priest. He's throwing out Thoughtsteals and Operatives and Shifting Shade and all manner of shit to keep his hand healthy, so I started the Mill train.

Turns out he'd recognised what I was early, and chose Gang Up from his Operatives. Ganged Up my Oracle, Faceless Manip on my Dancing Swords, a couple Shadowsteps on Oracles from his Thoughtsteals and suddenly this motherfucker is milling me right back XD

Buttclench finish with my second Vanish right at the bottom, almost died to my own fatigue. Still laughing about this guy's balls and audacity

When you play Forbidden Shapping on turn 3 because you have nothing else against aggro and you get an injured blademaster

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting alarm o bot from your evolve and it pulling nothing because you only have spells left in your hand.
    Next turn top decking stonehill defender and getting alakir. Next turn my alakir gets pulled onto the board and i top flametongue totem for exact lethal. tehehehe.