Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Speaking of resolution mechanics:

Had a Mad Scientist and another minion on the board. Guy casts Holy Nova, killing both. Scientists triggers and gives me Duplicate. Duplicate immediately triggers, giving me two copies of the other minion.

Okey-dokey!
    Scientist resolutions are all fucked up, will be glad to see it gone in Standard.

You know what happens when you Fire Ele a Scientist? It dies, pulls Mirror Entity, immeditely activates Mirror Entity, and immediately gives your opponent a Fire Ele.

Like seriously, what the shit.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Scientist resolutions are all fucked up, will be glad to see it gone in Standard.

You know what happens when you Fire Ele a Scientist? It dies, pulls Mirror Entity, immeditely activates Mirror Entity, and immediately gives your opponent a Fire Ele.

Like seriously, what the shit.
    That happened to me the other day. SURELY it's not hard to make newly spawned secrets not resolve until at least the next action?

Well I guess we'll see it a lot less with Mad Scientist cycling out of Standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The resolution is always logical, it's just hard to think ahead. Using the Fire Elly example, the damage is a battlecry which takes place before the minion is actually 'stuck' on the board. So in that example, it's very straightforward. Deathrattles are always resolved immediately and in order they were played on the board. So if you elly a scientist, get mirror, then you get the elly on your board.

Same reason why Holy Nova killing a scientist, triggering duplicate, will give you the next minion killed. Death rattles always resolve immediately, as do secrets. The best way to fix it would be to make secrets not trigger immediately like death rattles, but that would have some weird effects on Hunter and Paladin secrets that would break the mechanic.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    That wasn't crying. That was poking fun at this joke of a game.
    Do you go into farmville forums and get angsty on them too?
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

15+ Year Old Account
    C'thun rogue dream

Had Bran on board going into C'thun. Didn't actually kill him outright because C'thun preferred to kill all his minions instead, so I Shadowstepped to do it all again next turn

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got 3 crappy legendaries out of the 75ish packs I had for free from gold. Decided to dust a lot of Naxx legendaries and some GvG that I didn't even know I had and never played. Crafted Yogg, made a Yoggsino Mage. Now it's been mostly negative 100% of the time and has caused me to lose 3 games I was winning, then healed my opponent and didn't do much productive for me in the 4th (but I still won)....However, the reason I'm posting this in this thread is because slapping down Yogg and then laughing your ass off is incredible fun. I'm sure I'll get tired of getting screwed by RNG, but right now it's just so hilarious I don't even care.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Hehehehehehe. Playing my taunt end game warrior deck vs a priest. Dude has a soul priest out and tries to heal his minion...he kills it. Next turn he summons that minion that that heals him for 10 health...expect he did not kill his Soul Priest so he damages himself. He then quit the game. I would have won without his help, it is just so fun to see someone self destruct like that. His first turn he had two Northshire Priest....but I held on and the threw a lot of minions out that I just Brawled.

This deck is the first I have made this expac and it has done so well. I have won like 10 games with it today. It is nice to beat people who have no idea what to play, they just seem to wait for someone to make them a deck list so they can not be creative. I literally just took basically the same deck I had expect none standard cards and added some. I actually only added one new card to the deck, which is Nat, the Darkfisher. Even if he draws for people it helps me in the early game. My end game is so strong, it does not matter if they have more cards than me.

People are trying out new stuff, playing minions that are not really worth it unless you can get your old god off. Even with taunts, I just get so much value.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account

Blade Of C'Thun is magical

I also don't know how to resize images, sorry >.>
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-04-27 at 05:53 AM.

Fixed it for you, should be able to see how by hitting edit, basically just need the url code and to add an L near the end of the link into the img code part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Making a 12/12 Vancleef on turn 4 and then playing around the hunters freezing trap by not attacking for 3 turns until I could with a different minion. Absolute idiot showing off using hunters mark on my azure drake rather than my vancleef that will teach you muahaha.

Opponent Druid Mulched one of my minions, thereby preventing my board onslaught.

Unfortunately the random minion it gave me...

Deathwing, Dragonlord.

That game ended swiftly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I also don't know how to resize images, sorry >.>
    If you upload to Imgur there's an edit button you can use to resize. Bit fiddly but it works. I imagine other sites have something similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    The dream just happened... Brann > Innvervate > 18 dmg C'thun.

Brann and C'thun costed -1 thanks to homeboy Thaurissan.

Cleared his 3 bodies board and obliterated him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately did not record that...was two days before WotG
    I had quite close match, and got Golden Monkey the last moment, slowed the opponent down, but he still had decent board and I was at something like 4 HP.
    Deathwing. Board cleared.
    He BGHs - I knew he had that because it showed in earlier joust, and before the DW I had nothing to force it out.
    Second Deathwing.
    he conceded...

Out of 65 packs I got 4 legendaries, 2 very playable (Emperors+Shifter Zerus) and quite a lot of goldens. Very happy, considering the slow start. My second golden legendary from a pack ever, pretty glad it was a playable one.

Also, I've been having an absolute blast with the expansion so far. Been facing Yog-Saron mages which is the most fun I've had in years however it ends up, been crushing idiots who plays straight up zoo in an attempt to farm people trying out new decks (doesn't work well against priest though), been playing so many fun control matches. Somehow this feels way more like the good old classic hearthstone, and not running into idiotic and cheesy secret paladins and similar decks has just made this game so much more fun.

Seriously, introducing standard mode and making it a slower-paced meta is by far the best thing they could've done for the game. I literally havn't had this much fun with the game in years. Now let's just hope that it continues like this somewhat once the meta gets "figured out," and it doesn't end up something like 90% face shaman meta and nobody ever playing old gods. :/

Oh btw, Kripps first attempt at Yog:

Ended up polymorphing itself and sprinting himself to death. xDD
    Last edited by Thrif; 2016-04-27 at 04:18 PM.

Deleted
    The moment I saw Y'Shaarj and Soggoth I knew they were destined for my Timmy-est deck ever: Varian Warrior! Had a blast playing it today and in this match against a C'Thun Druid both Varian and Y'Shaark did a good job in summoning their armies!

15+ Year Old Account
    So I finally lost on my Warrior game tank deck(I think I went 14-1). So I then got a little tentacly and created a Reno Endgame Cthun tank deck(that is a mouth full huh?). It is hard to squeeze that last damage, but I have not gone under 15 health. Ive never actually been rank 14 before, farthest I have been is 16. I feel like I could easily hit under 10 if I had the time.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I love Xaril. I'm one damage off lethal with my Deathrattle Rogue and I draw Xaril. I play it and get the toxin that returns a friendly minion. I return my Xaril and replay it and get the draw a card toxin. I play it and draw...Eviscerate for the win.

Really loving my Nzoth Deathrattle Rogue. It curves well, has sticky minions, and is very resilient to board clears with all the deathrattles. And then of course when you slam Nzoth and fill your board back up with obnoxious deathrattles to win the game, it feels sooo good. I had a board today after Nzoth-ing with two Sylvannas and two Cairnes, lolol. The deck only really loses to Face Shaman which is just an absurdly strong deck if it hits the money opening curve(my only other losses tonight were to another Deathrattle Rogue and a Pirate Rogue which just curved perfectly and played every card he drew by turn 7).

The only real issue with this deck is lack of taunts/heals. Unfortunately there are none worth playing. Man Sludge Belcher would have been perfect in this deck, oh wells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having so much fun with malyrogue atm its so good. Took a priest from 30-0 in one turn with double sinister strike evis and the damage poison from Xaril. I bet he was pissed he had lethal next turn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally built my own Yogg mage, was listening to music while playing.

I slapped down Yogg RIGHT as the supremely epic part of the track I was listening to kicked in. I had a sudden thunderous swing in soundtrack as mah boy Yogg went apeshit and won the game for me.

Best day ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Customized a bit on my (pure copy of Thijs) Astral Druid deck, just with more 10 costs and Harbringer, along with N'zoth for re-summoning Deathwing, Dragonlord after he had summoned my own Deathwing & Ysera.

Haven't had so much fun in ages. Poor Warrior. (<-- Link to the pictures)

Main issue with the deck is that it basically has 0 survival cards, unless you can count the Ancient of War ones survival.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'll try to construct an original Astral Y'shaarj Druid, currently thinking of calling the 'Messiah' and see how it'll go.

Horribly, no doubt about it, but I think I'll have tons of fun if I manage to pull a win or two with it. All hail the Old Gods! In Old Gods, we tentacle!