Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
15
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    He then added me after the game, claiming I only won because Reno "glitched"
    I then explained to him the card "excavated evil" Which i had played 2 of (for those that don't know when you use it it shuffles a copy of the card into your enemies deck).
    He called me a hacker and a liar and mentioned he was going to report me to blizzard, then un-friended me.
    Made my day.
    man the lower ranks people can be salty, I haven't bothered to climb this month.
    Always fun to watch when grown men pee their pants, isn't it?

    I don't do it anymore but I used to sometimes accept just so I could have a laugh at whatever BM they would spew afterwards.

  2. #82
    I've been spending all my gold on arena runs, and it's been pretty frustrating, lucky to average 4 wins. Plus it hasn't offered me mage in about 15 runs.

    But today's run netted me the following pack:



    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  3. #83
    Playing the usual annoying shaman. I have ice block up. He ignores my minions and gets me to 1 health before spamming emotes and pops my ice block. I play cabalist and 2 of the 3 are ice blocks. After he pops the 3rd one I have already cleared most of his board and drop Reno. Insta concede.

  4. #84
    Deleted
    So today's arena went 4-3 feels kind of bad but got a bit better when I got this as reward not sure if intended.



  5. #85
    I'm playing a control Priest vs an evolve Shaman, I'm at 28HP he's at 30HP. Turn 6, I have The Beast (from Curator) on the board, he has a mana tide totem. His turn.

    He plays:

    Thing From Below x 2
    Nerubian Prophet x 2
    Totem Golem x 2
    Evolve x 2

    God turn. He's got a full board of massive cards, including the likes of Prophet Velen and Rhonin. I took a minute just to figure out how he even played all that.

    Then I notice: one of his minions is Anomalus.

    Turns out, the Beast dies, Finkle is summoned, and then Anomalus procs. Poof.

    He conceded :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  6. #86
    Warchief Nutri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    2,029
    Story from my GF, she plays wild with her Priest.

    A druid was giving her a serious beating. He plays Mind Control Tech, steals her Confessor Paletress. While she has still a couple of minions on board, he ignores them all and slams his minions at her face, uses the hero power and that eventually brings her down to 1 HP. He's still sitting at 27 HP.

    Confessor Paletress was her win condition for this match. Behold, Majordomo Executus spawned off of Paleress... Shadow Word: Death and her slowly minions where able to take care of the rest!

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm playing a control Priest vs an evolve Shaman, I'm at 28HP he's at 30HP. Turn 6, I have The Beast (from Curator) on the board, he has a mana tide totem. His turn.

    He plays:

    Thing From Below x 2
    Nerubian Prophet x 2
    Totem Golem x 2
    Evolve x 2

    God turn. He's got a full board of massive cards, including the likes of Prophet Velen and Rhonin. I took a minute just to figure out how he even played all that.

    Then I notice: one of his minions is Anomalus.

    Turns out, the Beast dies, Finkle is summoned, and then Anomalus procs. Poof.

    He conceded :P
    For some reason, this came to mind. Queue as you ram your The Beast into his Anomalus.

  8. #88
    Was playing C’thun Druid for quests and got matched up against a emote spamming Miracle Rogue guy who let me know after every play how many mistakes were made. He was pulling way ahead of me and I was having to trade and be real inefficient and hero power every turn just so I had enough armor to not die to a combo’d Eviscerate. He ended up with 2 Tomb Pillager on the board against my Taunt Arakkoa so he BMs me by attacking 1 Pillager into the taunt, then Sap on my Arakkoa and Coin/Evis on his own 2nd Pillager, and of course “mistakes were made” with him at 25 health and me at 4 plus 3 armor. My next turn is replay Arakkoa, Innervate and play 2nd Taunt Arakkoa that I just topdecked and all of a sudden his lone Auctioneer doesn’t look that great. He draws some cards and kills 1 Taunt off but I managed to drop Sylvanas and the Divine Shield 4/2 C’thun guy and win with 4 hp 6 armor and him with an empty board/hand so I gave him a free “Wow” emote at the end for his trouble.

    If you're going to BM, make sure you actually win.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

    Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

    Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

  9. #89
    Bloodsail Admiral Tenris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,189
    Just played against a Warlock who played novice engineer...lolwut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

  10. #90
    Immortal Nikkaszal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    7,448
    Reno Mage vs Face Hunter

    1 Ice Block in my deck. Another one from Etherial Conjurer. Two more from Cabalists Tome. Yogg gave me another one.

    It was just lovely.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  11. #91
    Just won a game with both having 2 cards in the deck against a Cthun Warrior. I guess he couldnt throw out Cthun because of my Silvanas on the baord. A pity i couldnt tell him how sorry i feel for him that his "free win" didnt work out.

  12. #92
    SO many aggro decks out there, 90% of which are C-Thun. I take extra pleasure when I get some idiot spamming the emotes because he thinks he is so great. Meanwhile, I have ice block up with Reno in hand. He does "Amazing" a few times before dropping a 22/22 C-Thun and pops my ice block. I "Amazing" him backa few times and polymorph his C'Thun followed up by heal from 1 to 30 with Reno. He concedes at the end of the rope...

  13. #93
    Bloodsail Admiral Tenris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,189
    Opponent had Harrison Jones and 3 totems on board, I play mind control tech and get the Harrison. GG
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

  14. #94
    Titan
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    America's Hat
    Posts
    12,444
    I have had The Boogie monster 3 times since this set came out, and that has netted me enough dust to make Yogg now, but alas I have had to make other cards in between.

    Congrats to the 11 fools who made the ignore list, your ignorance knows no bounds, bravo!

  15. #95
    Immortal Nikkaszal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    7,448
    Yogg Druid has me at 2HP with full board control, and I don't have Ice Block up

    He decides to play Yogg for lols, who proceeds to clear his own board and cast Healing Touch on my face.

    My own Yogg then gives me a dream play with Call Of The Wild, a Lay On Hands and two Mind Blasts

    How To Throw A Game 101
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  16. #96
    Going against a Hunter with as a Renounce Zoo deck.

    I thought they had down explosive trap, but still attack with a 1/1 tentacle first to make sure. Freezing Trap, so I'm glad because it won't clear my field.
    So I had left like, 2 more tentacles and a Flame Imp, and they have no board. I decide to go risk it, double Power Overwhelming on a tentacle, go all face, and then Renounce Darkness since he had 2 hp left.

    I got Rogue, with Sinister Strike in my hand. Woop.

  17. #97
    So I was having some fun playing against Heroic Maexxna and this happened.



    If anyone's confused: 45+7=52=C'Thun Lethal!

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Just won a game with both having 2 cards in the deck against a Cthun Warrior. I guess he couldnt throw out Cthun because of my Silvanas on the baord. A pity i couldnt tell him how sorry i feel for him that his "free win" didnt work out.
    I don't think Sylvanas' deathrattle procs until all of C'Thun's damage resolves, so depending on how big it was and how much HP you had he might've been better off playing it anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    SO many aggro decks out there, 90% of which are C-Thun. I take extra pleasure when I get some idiot spamming the emotes because he thinks he is so great. Meanwhile, I have ice block up with Reno in hand. He does "Amazing" a few times before dropping a 22/22 C-Thun and pops my ice block. I "Amazing" him backa few times and polymorph his C'Thun followed up by heal from 1 to 30 with Reno. He concedes at the end of the rope...
    I'm not sure what decks you're playing against but conventional C'Thun decks aren't aggro. They rely on relatively big, slow minions with decent stat lines. Only aggressive cards are the Disciples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  19. #99
    Immortal Nikkaszal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    7,448
    Playing a C'thun/N'Zoth Priest mix vs an N'zoth Pally

    My first Entomb was for his Sylv. My second was on his Tirion. First Shade gave me a copy of his N'Zoth.

    He cleared that with Pyro+EQ. One of the dead Shades gave me his N'Zoth AGAIN.

    He cleared that with EQ+Cons.

    Then I drew my own N'Zoth.

    I am so sorry, friend.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Playing a C'thun/N'Zoth Priest mix vs an N'zoth Pally

    My first Entomb was for his Sylv. My second was on his Tirion. First Shade gave me a copy of his N'Zoth.

    He cleared that with Pyro+EQ. One of the dead Shades gave me his N'Zoth AGAIN.

    He cleared that with EQ+Cons.

    Then I drew my own N'Zoth.

    I am so sorry, friend.
    You mean "Wow..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •