Page 1 of 27
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Hearthstone feel-good thread

Soooo this forum has a lot of negativity, and a rampant vent thread, and the closest we're getting these days to celebrating our wins is the Funny Occurences thread. And sometimes, it's not a funny occurence. Sometimes you just have an excellent game or a great winning streak or an outstandingly sportsmanlike opponent and you just wanna feel good about it. I know I do.

The HotS board combines funny, awesome, sad, good AND bad games into one thread, and there are lots of posts in there of people satisfied with a really good game or an epic comeback. But there's not much on this board like that.

So I'm proposing a thread for this. Much the same as the vent thread, but on the opposite end of the scale - you don't particularly need a response from anyone, you just wanna cheer at the world through a short post.

I had a great night in Hearthstone. I threw on some cracking tunes, made a brand new deck and went up four rankings. And I'm feeling good about the game.

How about you?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I recently crafted Lorewalker Cho so I could make a deck similar to the one wowhobbs is currently using.

It's not super effective but it is funny as FUCK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I caved in and tried out Aggro Shaman and Secret Paladin.

I never realised how much fun they were, I might actually go for legend again with them.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2016-02-13 at 08:02 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

This is actually one of my favorite tavern brawls.

Disregarding some of the games where one person just outrnges the other, I find the better player will most always win.

The good ones usually treat it as a type of zoo/value deck and gain board control where 99% of the other people go for the uber cards and legendaries when they are still on turn 2 and rage quit by turn 5.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post

I never realised how much fun they were, I might actually go for legend again with them.
    They are fun, they still make me feel a bit dirty though, and completely embarrassed when I drop a game.

Playing Tavern Brawl. First turn (going 2nd), chose Stonesplinter Trogg and played it with a coin. Opponent plays a spider, then... coin... coin...

...concede.

Laughed my ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    This is actually one of my favorite tavern brawls.

Disregarding some of the games where one person just outrnges the other, I find the better player will most always win.

The good ones usually treat it as a type of zoo/value deck and gain board control where 99% of the other people go for the uber cards and legendaries when they are still on turn 2 and rage quit by turn 5.

- - - Updated - - -

They are fun, they still make me feel a bit dirty though, and completely embarrassed when I drop a game.
    LOL This guy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post

Lord I hope this is a troll. If not, shake my head. Exact thing that's wrong with this game. You call that fun. I suppose, Drinking a few beers, watching a movie, wife is yelling at you, kids screaming. You know..Normal stuff. All You want to do is play a video game. You want to win. So many distractions though. I'll play these brainless decks. Holy crap I'm winning! You mean to tell me with all this interference I'm winning? I can change a diaper and play this game. Hey son, You see that dude riding horse? He looks awesome don't he? Play him quick for me while I feed your sister. Now...Wait...now you see this Goblin guy looking all proud? Play him next. See what happens! Awwww! Look at that. The baby is laughing as the boom bot nailed that minion for 4 damage! Such family fun!

- - - Updated - - -

But hell, My own feel good experiences? I enjoy going to take a shit. I'll take my tablet with me. I'll choose face hunter. And I try and beat my opponent before I'm done taking a shit. This is why this game needs chat. I'm wiping my ass as my huffer is hitting you for lethal. You know, You could say the same for Ragnaros. Get done wiping as you press end turn, Pull up your pants, And like hey, He hit face I won! Damn I'm good!

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that my malyrogue deck is ranking better than ny combo druid makes me very happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Yesterday i played with my DR Hunter deck and i was playing against a Control Warrior. At some later point of the game i had this on the board:

Sneeds, Sylvanas, Baron Rivendare!

I dont remeber what was on his side of the board (but 2-3 minions), because my eyes were already a litte wet by being so happy from hovering my "Feign Death" over the board :_D

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    LOL This guy

- - - Updated - - -

Lord I hope this is a troll. If not, shake my head. Exact thing that's wrong with this game. You call that fun. I suppose, Drinking a few beers, watching a movie, wife is yelling at you, kids screaming. You know..Normal stuff. All You want to do is play a video game. You want to win. So many distractions though. I'll play these brainless decks. Holy crap I'm winning! You mean to tell me with all this interference I'm winning? I can change a diaper and play this game. Hey son, You see that dude riding horse? He looks awesome don't he? Play him quick for me while I feed your sister. Now...Wait...now you see this Goblin guy looking all proud? Play him next. See what happens! Awwww! Look at that. The baby is laughing as the boom bot nailed that minion for 4 damage! Such family fun!

- - - Updated - - -

But hell, My own feel good experiences? I enjoy going to take a shit. I'll take my tablet with me. I'll choose face hunter. And I try and beat my opponent before I'm done taking a shit. This is why this game needs chat. I'm wiping my ass as my huffer is hitting you for lethal. You know, You could say the same for Ragnaros. Get done wiping as you press end turn, Pull up your pants, And like hey, He hit face I won! Damn I'm good!
    You really need to find a hobby instead of coming into every thread, especially a no rant thread and crying.
    Last edited by Ravex; 2016-02-13 at 05:38 PM.

That wasn't crying. That was poking fun at this joke of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    That wasn't crying. That was poking fun at this joke of a game.
    The joke is people don't give 2 shits what you think of the game they are having fun with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Priest vs Warr, it's come down to fatigue when he's got legendaries from Elise and I've got both Entombs and my SWD left (thanks to having to sacrifice numerous minions early to kill the Grom he pulled from my opening Deathlord).

He plays a Malorne. Thank you VERY much, I'll take that. Sneeds? Yoink, that can be my second Entomb.

The game came down to both players on 6+ fatigue, him with an Anub'arak he's allowed to keep bouncing while I am sacrificing all I have left to clear the 4/4s it leaves. Meanwhile, Malorne is bouncing back into my deck to stall fatigue every second turn.

Ended with a 9 fatigue hit on him, I was at 6 even though I started two cards earlier. He couldn't eat a 10, so was forced to concede.

Malorne for president
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Not long ago, I've reached level 60 with all 9 classes, and then afterwards, got 500 wins for each. So now all my classes are animated and shiny! Wootage.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As an extremely casual and not very good player, I hit rank 9 this season in a pretty low number of games played. I'm within 20 wins of golden priest. Yay for me.
    BAD WOLF

Man I'm still playing that Cho Priest deck from wowhobbs, it's fucking hilarious.

I was milling a face hunter. I eventually got him to a point where I had two Chos on the board and we were throwing Divine spirits back and forth, they wound up with like 4k HP or something and neither of us could draw anything because our hands were full of junk cards. I think my opponent just decided screw the game, I'm going to see how big I can make those Chos. Eventually chipped him to death with my 2 attack Deathlord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my Gallywix crafted for a Thief theme build I made for my Rogue. It's not the best build in the world, but it's lots of fun.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

7+ Year Old Account
    I crafted golden Piloted Shredder 2x, Unstable portal x2, Webspinner x2, Spellslinger and Ethereal conjurer just for the fun of having RNG cards give gold stuff in my gimmicky decks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    I crafted golden Piloted Shredder 2x, Unstable portal x2, Webspinner x2, Spellslinger and Ethereal conjurer just for the fun of having RNG cards give gold stuff in my gimmicky decks.
    Gold Echo of Medivh would be fun if it wasn't 1600 dust, haha

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Gold Echo of Medivh would be fun if it wasn't 1600 dust, haha
    Elise -> Golden Golden monkey would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    The joke is people don't give 2 shits what you think of the game they are having fun with.
    Just report his posts for being rude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Elise -> Golden Golden monkey would be even better.
    My friend has a Golden Elise and yes it means a Golden Map and a Golden Monkey and then all Golden Legendaries.