Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Story from my GF, she plays wild with her Priest.

A druid was giving her a serious beating. He plays Mind Control Tech, steals her Confessor Paletress. While she has still a couple of minions on board, he ignores them all and slams his minions at her face, uses the hero power and that eventually brings her down to 1 HP. He's still sitting at 27 HP.

Confessor Paletress was her win condition for this match. Behold, Majordomo Executus spawned off of Paleress... Shadow Word: Death and her slowly minions where able to take care of the rest!
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm playing a control Priest vs an evolve Shaman, I'm at 28HP he's at 30HP. Turn 6, I have The Beast (from Curator) on the board, he has a mana tide totem. His turn.

He plays:

Thing From Below x 2
    Nerubian Prophet x 2
    Totem Golem x 2
    Evolve x 2

God turn. He's got a full board of massive cards, including the likes of Prophet Velen and Rhonin. I took a minute just to figure out how he even played all that.

Then I notice: one of his minions is Anomalus.

Turns out, the Beast dies, Finkle is summoned, and then Anomalus procs. Poof.

He conceded :P
    For some reason, this came to mind. Queue as you ram your The Beast into his Anomalus.

Was playing C’thun Druid for quests and got matched up against a emote spamming Miracle Rogue guy who let me know after every play how many mistakes were made. He was pulling way ahead of me and I was having to trade and be real inefficient and hero power every turn just so I had enough armor to not die to a combo’d Eviscerate. He ended up with 2 Tomb Pillager on the board against my Taunt Arakkoa so he BMs me by attacking 1 Pillager into the taunt, then Sap on my Arakkoa and Coin/Evis on his own 2nd Pillager, and of course “mistakes were made” with him at 25 health and me at 4 plus 3 armor. My next turn is replay Arakkoa, Innervate and play 2nd Taunt Arakkoa that I just topdecked and all of a sudden his lone Auctioneer doesn’t look that great. He draws some cards and kills 1 Taunt off but I managed to drop Sylvanas and the Divine Shield 4/2 C’thun guy and win with 4 hp 6 armor and him with an empty board/hand so I gave him a free “Wow” emote at the end for his trouble.

If you're going to BM, make sure you actually win.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played against a Warlock who played novice engineer...lolwut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Reno Mage vs Face Hunter

1 Ice Block in my deck. Another one from Etherial Conjurer. Two more from Cabalists Tome. Yogg gave me another one.

It was just lovely.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Just won a game with both having 2 cards in the deck against a Cthun Warrior. I guess he couldnt throw out Cthun because of my Silvanas on the baord. A pity i couldnt tell him how sorry i feel for him that his "free win" didnt work out.

SO many aggro decks out there, 90% of which are C-Thun. I take extra pleasure when I get some idiot spamming the emotes because he thinks he is so great. Meanwhile, I have ice block up with Reno in hand. He does "Amazing" a few times before dropping a 22/22 C-Thun and pops my ice block. I "Amazing" him backa few times and polymorph his C'Thun followed up by heal from 1 to 30 with Reno. He concedes at the end of the rope...

10+ Year Old Account
    Opponent had Harrison Jones and 3 totems on board, I play mind control tech and get the Harrison. GG
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have had The Boogie monster 3 times since this set came out, and that has netted me enough dust to make Yogg now, but alas I have had to make other cards in between.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yogg Druid has me at 2HP with full board control, and I don't have Ice Block up

He decides to play Yogg for lols, who proceeds to clear his own board and cast Healing Touch on my face.

My own Yogg then gives me a dream play with Call Of The Wild, a Lay On Hands and two Mind Blasts

How To Throw A Game 101

Going against a Hunter with as a Renounce Zoo deck.

I thought they had down explosive trap, but still attack with a 1/1 tentacle first to make sure. Freezing Trap, so I'm glad because it won't clear my field.
    So I had left like, 2 more tentacles and a Flame Imp, and they have no board. I decide to go risk it, double Power Overwhelming on a tentacle, go all face, and then Renounce Darkness since he had 2 hp left.

I got Rogue, with Sinister Strike in my hand. Woop.

So I was having some fun playing against Heroic Maexxna and this happened.

If anyone's confused: 45+7=52=C'Thun Lethal!

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Just won a game with both having 2 cards in the deck against a Cthun Warrior. I guess he couldnt throw out Cthun because of my Silvanas on the baord. A pity i couldnt tell him how sorry i feel for him that his "free win" didnt work out.
    I don't think Sylvanas' deathrattle procs until all of C'Thun's damage resolves, so depending on how big it was and how much HP you had he might've been better off playing it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    SO many aggro decks out there, 90% of which are C-Thun. I take extra pleasure when I get some idiot spamming the emotes because he thinks he is so great. Meanwhile, I have ice block up with Reno in hand. He does "Amazing" a few times before dropping a 22/22 C-Thun and pops my ice block. I "Amazing" him backa few times and polymorph his C'Thun followed up by heal from 1 to 30 with Reno. He concedes at the end of the rope...
    I'm not sure what decks you're playing against but conventional C'Thun decks aren't aggro. They rely on relatively big, slow minions with decent stat lines. Only aggressive cards are the Disciples.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing a C'thun/N'Zoth Priest mix vs an N'zoth Pally

My first Entomb was for his Sylv. My second was on his Tirion. First Shade gave me a copy of his N'Zoth.

He cleared that with Pyro+EQ. One of the dead Shades gave me his N'Zoth AGAIN.

He cleared that with EQ+Cons.

Then I drew my own N'Zoth.

I am so sorry, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Playing a C'thun/N'Zoth Priest mix vs an N'zoth Pally

My first Entomb was for his Sylv. My second was on his Tirion. First Shade gave me a copy of his N'Zoth.

He cleared that with Pyro+EQ. One of the dead Shades gave me his N'Zoth AGAIN.

He cleared that with EQ+Cons.

Then I drew my own N'Zoth.

I am so sorry, friend.
    You mean "Wow..."

10+ Year Old Account
    My first 12 win arena run. Final score 12 - 2, not too shabby .

Deck was pretty solid with a good curve. Normally my decks are more tempo based with a fast curve but this one was more controlly.

Deleted
    Congrats on your first 12 wins. That is really good rewards.

There are some interesting cards you had to draft and not much 4 drop. Those flamecannons must have been invaluable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Beat a Dragon Warrior as Reno Mage in fatigue, after an otherwise-awful Yogg gave me two Cabalists plus a bunch of secrets including Vaporise and Noble Sac. As it turns out, Grom charging face with both up pops the Noble Sac before being Vaporised.

He IMMEDIATELY added me. Expecting salt and not particularly wanting to bother with it, I declined.

And he added me again. And again. And AGAIN. Even while I was well into my next game.

After my next game finished I decided fuck it, and accepted. He says "Well RNG" before removing me before I can laugh at him, like the pussy he is.

He then adds me AGAIN, straight after. I decide to just let it sit there for a while so I'm not bothered by friend request pings every four seconds. I play another game - a lengthy one - and then accept the request so I can remove it. He's probably forgotten by now, right?

I shit you not, before my slow-ass phone has processed the friend removal this guy has already sent me a "luck more fkn scrub bitch". He was literally sitting there waiting for me to accept to throw more shade.

It had been THIRTY FIVE MINUTES since I beat him.

I got a warm fuzzy feeling that I could enrage a kiddie so badly =)

Playing C'thun Warrior against C'thun Druid.

I'm on the losing end of course due to Druid's insane C'thun buffs, and they're keeping control, while I have a good amount of armor at least.

They had down a Druid of the Claw in bear form with like 2hp, a Twilight Elder at 3 hp, and a Beckoner of Evil that he just played.

So I use my Fiery War Axe I drew, executed his bear, slammed into the Elder, and played Sylvanas, figuring I'm probably gonna lose soon anyway.

They play their 22/22 C'thun.
    It kills my Sylvanas.

Sylvanas steals C'thun. He surrenders.

For once I was lucky.

15+ Year Old Account
    BM-spamming aggro shaman would not stop with the Oops and Well Played all game, right up until he dumped his hand, ignored my board and went face right into Ice Block and Reno. Made sure to Oops right back at him when he conceded.

Next game - it's the same shaman! Same BM train. Same result - he didn't learn from the last one.

Oops
    Oops
    Well Played
    Oops
    Well Played
    Reno
    *shaman concedes*

Suck a fat one.