Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Just got told to kill myself by a dragon priest I beat in casual wild due to being a "pay to win f*$%@$" for using my 27 legendary druid deck lol. Only problem buddy is the deck loses to every serious deck that isn't priest & sometimes warrior, and if you actually played the game often enough to get your quests done you would have plenty of legendaries from packs & adventures to make the same deck xD.
    Got to love it when that happens. I've got the same treatment, except ironically his deck had more legendaries than mine did. But this is the internet after all, talk is cheap here.

Been working on my Jade Rogue deck for ages. Just got a legendary from a pack - Aya Blackpaw. Fist pump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Been working on my Jade Rogue deck for ages. Just got a legendary from a pack - Aya Blackpaw. Fist pump.
    That card is a staple for all jade decks.

I tried running a Druid Jade deck without it and it wasn't the same. Crafted it and had many lulz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just had an excellent Reno Priest mirror match, with both of us running slightly different tech to keep each other guessing. His featured Soulpriest, Flash Heal, Rat, MCT and Doomsayer while I prefer the slightly out-of-left-field Pint-Size, Confuse, SW:H and Greater Healing Pot tech

And it was just a terrific game. 20 minutes of hard thinking, baiting, countering, counter-countering and a constant back-and-forth for control. Neither of us made obvious mistakes or misplays, neither of us noticeably pulled ahead of the other... hell, we even hit fatigue at exactly the same time.

It came down to attrition, and I won with 2HP remaining. My butthole was puckered.

Immensely fun, and then afterwards I added him to recap the game. Really cool bloke.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    That card is a staple for all jade decks.

I tried running a Druid Jade deck without it and it wasn't the same. Crafted it and had many lulz.
    Yeah. Jade Rogue was okay without it but this should be a serious improvement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I just won a game with my buff paladin where i summoned my opponents Ragnaros on turn 4 with my Dirty Rat. At that point i was about to say GG and give up...anyway, i decided to try how it turns out. His Ragnaros lived for 7 rounds lol and with only 1 card left in my deck i won the game xD

15+ Year Old Account
    When you smash a Pirate Warrior as a mage without even needing your Reno

That's AMORE
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    I love resurrect priest so much when Barnes brings up something worthwhile to res

Tried the deck with a Summoning Stone (Aggro decks usually ignore it) too and Bolf was quite useful against a face warrior

Last edited by Kuja; 2017-01-19 at 07:12 PM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I love resurrect priest so much when Barnes brings up something worthwhile to res

Tried the deck with a Summoning Stone (Aggro decks usually ignore it) too and Bolf was quite useful against a face warrior

I hope you at least healed his face first for a little bm, lol.

I just won against a Jade Druid at rank 9 with my Control Warrior!!! I think its only the 2nd time this expansion i win against a Jade Druid with a deck thats not aggro

All in all it was just the usual game:

- When i had 5 mana, he had already 10
    - When he ran out of cards he topdecked Nourish
    - Then the shit with fandral and jade idol started
    - Next Gadgetzan Auctioneer on the board (i started to do things beside HS, so i dont need to endure the endless turns)
    - 11/11....12/12...giant minions just flying around

...and then it happend...i won :O

10+ Year Old Account
    So a Thistle Tea (from Nexus-Champion Saraad) that get's 3 Ysera's is pretty fun. Also that's the first control Warrior i have played this month, so i give the guy a pat on the back for playing something other than a pirate deck.

Deleted

Was trying to complete paladin daily quest in wild. The warrior was going ham all face, he conceded right after.

Playing Deathlord Mill Fatigue Mage again the other day in wild. Nothing like outvaluing a priest after forcing them to destroy 7 or 8 Deathlords to thin their decks by 7-8 cards lol.

Deleted
    Playing my spell priest against pirate warrior. Was pretty low when I finally managed to clear the board. He equips a weapon and I end up in 2hp. From there, played both holy novas, resurrected one priest of the feast and played another, and played both holy fires. Couple of turns was always 1-2 hp from losing but ended up winning with a big board and near max health.

That felt good

Deleted

It finally happened a bit over 5k wins I got my first legend in reward. Thought it's a crappy one but hey I'll take it. Oh yeah also got my first Jade Idol from the pack.

Holy shit you're rich.

Is that Arena? I didn't know it gave legendaries. Nice job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychohamster View Post

It finally happened a bit over 5k wins I got my first legend in reward. Thought it's a crappy one but hey I'll take it. Oh yeah also got my first Jade Idol from the pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Holy shit you're rich.

About 800 arena wins here and no legendary yet. As far as I'm aware it doesn't reset the 40 pack pity timer in the shop either so that's another win but hard to confirm because it's so rare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Holy shit you're rich.

Yep it's arena, usually you get common cards as rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    About 800 arena wins here and no legendary yet. As far as I'm aware it doesn't reset the 40 pack pity timer in the shop either so that's another win but hard to confirm because it's so rare.
    I hope not, don't want some random old legend but the latest.

Was getting a quest out of the way & grinding out my golden Valeera with my N'Zoth Jade Rogue in wild. Facing a C'Thun Priest with a very Resurrect Priest type of start. Game was getting down to last few cards before fatigue when he finally drops a big C'Thun. Next turn I moat lurker it and purify for maximum value.

Purify usefulness confirmed!

After being on an Arena cold streak over the last week or so(probably averaging no more than 4 wins), I finally hit 12 for the first time in forever today with Paladin. Started 8-0, dropped two in a row to Warlock(which by the way is probably the best class in Arena now), then won four in a row. The last game was pretty intense, back and forth battle with a Shaman and we were both in top deck wars at the end but thankfully I got some real nice top decks to close it out.