Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    When you are playing constructed and your opponents are playing random mode Arena...
    https://imgur.com/a/0k2Ld

(you don't want to know to what Paladin deck I lost to, that was just disgusting)

I tried some wild arenas just because i have a lot of gold. Last run i went 5-3 with a warlock where i just filled my deck with warlock cards and renounce darkness. Was pretty fun. All in all, arena wast just a big waste of time as usual.

Hearthstone is still the best, traditional style digital card game out there.

Look I don't mean to sound like a dick.. but these fucking kids bitching about the cards they get in booster packs... they need to stfu.

I come from the time of shoeboxes filled with Magic cards and having to travel for an hour to the local card shop to get ripped off by buying booster packs there. What's worse, the old fat pedophile working behind the counter would give me and my buddy strange looks... wtf

I don't deal with that shit any more because the future is awesome.

Now I can earn a few packs every week for free... Endless players to play with... automatic organization... all the math done for you... no arguments about the rules..

Fucking children TCGers these days are spoiled.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 Game from rank 10 in wild after being stuck at 11 for a few days, unable to progress without losing a few. My opponent is a Rogue and instantly concedes getting me to rank 10.
    I add him and say "Thank you, that got me to rank 10" He replies with "no worries whenever you want" good times
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    Kingsbane vs spitefull priest, he gets archevist which summons majordomo from free from amber, i vanish and kill majordomo with it, hit face. Next turn bladefurry his new board , then shinyfinder and hit face again.

Me Secret Hunter vs Aggro Shaman. Im sitting on maybe 10 hp, he is on 5hp. His turn. I have wandering monster on me. He has a weap, a minion and 8 mana...im thinking, well fuck gg. He decides to go with weap face. My wandering monster summons magma rager 5/1.

Deleted
    https://imgur.com/a/sYK1d

Was so fun piloting that deck to 12. I had answers for most things but overall it was a deck to milk for value rather than expect value out of thin air - how 12 win decks should be(unlike my loss who was to a broken paladin deck).

Deleted
    Playing my "clown fiesta" rogue (steal rogue) VS a BIG Priest

I steal some priest card that puts in play a minion from the opponent deck. I get Lich King
    I steal Free From Amber i get Y'Shaarj.

Priest plays the big taunt minion with lifesteal and deathrattle.

I steal the Arakkoa that silences.

Easy

Dont let your memes be dreams. Play clown fiesta rogue

Best time of the expansion. Different decks, different classes. Ppl come up with new ideas, a lot of fun decks. Some are cool, some fail. But its creative. I wish it could stay like this
    Last edited by PPN; 2018-04-16 at 07:48 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playing the Shaman, longest win animation deck. It's incredibly OP. They need to nerf some of these interactions ASAP.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Playing the Shaman, longest win animation deck. It's incredibly OP. They need to nerf some of these interactions ASAP.
    Shudderwock Shaman is a pretty weak deck, it's worse than Exodia Mage was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Shudderwock Shaman is a pretty weak deck, it's worse than Exodia Mage was.
    yea its too slow in the meta, priest has a better otk deck imo.

Even and Odd Paladin is fucking uber tier again.

Deleted
    I Sold my Soul to the Devil to Reach Rank 5...

So...i've spent the past few days advocating for people to play "just to have fun" and to "not care about rank"

But i couldnt resist anymore after getting Baku on a pack...i crafted Baku Paladin.

So i reached rank 5, something i couldnt do with my fun Rogue decks.

But i promisse i will stop!
    No more i will play Baku paladin, and from now on i will go back to be a full on Rogue player.

I just wanted rank 5 for some reason...dont know why.
    But i will stop.

Going back to play the game just to have fun

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude, seriously, play whatever you want to play. Don't let anyone else's opinion dictate how you spend time in a game
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Dude, seriously, play whatever you want to play. Don't let anyone else's opinion dictate how you spend time in a game
    The truth is that i HATE Baku Paladin. There is literally nothing i love about it.
    I just did it for the rank...and because i got baku on a pack.

I've confirmed by someone else's post that i dont enjoy playing the meta game.
    Its so boring and lifeless.

I think people need to care less about rank and care more about having fun with the game.
    If you only have fun winning thats fine.

But hey, i dont blame people who want to win and want to play the meta. Not at all. I think is fine.
    I just think people need to chill out, kick back, and enjoy the memes that is playing funny decks.

This is a card game.
    Card games are supposed to be fun theory crafting games. Playing the meta....is not that.

So all im saying is.
    I dont hate people who play for rank but i think they should try and have more fun with the game...in different ways then having rank.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, you're getting melodramatic now.

You're not an angelic crusader, fighting the good fight against the big bad evil meta players. You're not somehow special because you choose to play your own creation. I know you play your own "clown fiesta rogue deck" because you take pains in every single post you make to tell people, in a desperate bid for validation that you're "doing your own thing".

Nobody is going to come award you with a gold sticker for playing your own deck. Nobody is standing up to say "hey, this guy is our individuality champion! Let's rally behind him to change the entire game!"

In the same way that no-one should tell you how to enjoy your game, a relentless assertation that playing meta decks is obviously wrong and not fun is equally absurd.

Give it a rest for Christ's sake.

Deleted
    Okay, you're getting melodramatic now.

You're not an angelic crusader, fighting the good fight against the big bad evil meta players. You're not somehow special because you choose to play your own creation. I know you play your own "clown fiesta rogue deck" because you take pains in every single post you make to tell people, in a desperate bid for validation that you're "doing your own thing".

Nobody is going to come award you with a gold sticker for playing your own deck. Nobody is standing up to say "hey, this guy is our individuality champion! Let's rally behind him to change the entire game!"

In the same way that no-one should tell you how to enjoy your game, a relentless assertation that playing meta decks is obviously wrong and not fun is equally absurd.

Give it a rest for Christ's sake.
    LooL im not a crusader nor i expect validation of any kind.

The reason why i am so loud about this is because i see ENDLESS posts of HATE. Endless.
    Have you gone to the official forums?
    Is all hate.

I hate, i lose, nerf cube lock, nerf shudderwock, nerf this, nerf that.

Its a endless pit of hate.
    And if people just had a change of heart about the game maybe they wouldnt be so mad all the time.

I think all of those people are playing the game incorrectly.

What good is to nerf cubelock and paladin if that just means something else will be on top?
    There will always be something "on top" of other decks.
    There is no use in nerfing anything. There is no reason to rage about the game.

You either want to play the meta...or you dont.
    If you dont want to play the meta there is no reason to hate anything.
    If you WANT to play the meta. Then play the stronger decks and shut up. Because thats the game.

If you would spend hours in the official forums...you would understand why i am crazy right now.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-04-18 at 11:40 AM.

I'm having a lot of fun with the Taunt Warrior list that Kripp reached Legend with. I'm dogshit at Hearthstone so I still lose more than I should but it's the first time I had fun playing Ranked in years. I really dig the Echo cards like Warpath and Phantom Militia, it's a very creative and insanely flexible keyword.

15+ Year Old Account
    Opened a Darius Crowley so decided to make a Rush Warrior deck

Turns out it's HEEEEEEEAAAAPS of fucking fun

Deleted
    Opened a Darius Crowley so decided to make a Rush Warrior deck

Turns out it's HEEEEEEEAAAAPS of fucking fun
    I had the same idea and decided to craft 2 Town Criers for 800 dust...but it went horribly wrong
    I have zero experience with warrior so the deck i've made was absolutely crap.
    Just a bunch of rush minions dying for trades and my hand ends up empty all the time.

Im afraid i dont have enough knowledge about warrior for theorycrafting a deck around rush minions
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-04-18 at 01:45 PM.