Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    lol i netdecked some wild spell hunter for a quest. That spellstone cards is retarded, i put 1-2 secrets like cat trick, bear trap, wandering monster....sometimes they even stay on board because the opponent cant clear it...then turn 5 spellstone...and without really having done something for the game i have suddenly 6 minions on the board with 19 attack together wtf haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got Paladin to 500 wins, my 2nd golden portrait. Only 7 to go.

Just got to Rank 4 my best ever and faced my first ever legend rank player and won, good day.
    Last edited by Tenris; 2018-06-30 at 06:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Played Kingsbane Rogue for the first time since Old Gods/Gadgetzan rotated out.
    My new (and more shitty deck) pally deck actually made better work of it then my C'thun buff taunt pally, and got a win.
    Not sure why kingsbane was being played at bottom of the ladder, but defeating it so thoroughly for the first time felt really good even though I was stressed the whole match.

So i got zereks cloning gallery in a pack and now got a priest quest. Since i was lazy and out of ideas i j6st netdecked the next best deck with zereks cloning gallery in it. All i saw it has malygos and velen and some spells...i thought whatever, just play and do the quest, you will get it more or less how the deck works...so im playing on curve, sitting on some mindblasts n shit...then i get zereks cloning gallery and wait for turn 9...i think ...lets play it and see what happens...before i realized what im doing im sitting on an 72hp facedmg hand...well fuck, nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Opened a Nat Pagel yesterday and never noticed it was golden until today.

4 Classic legendaries to go, getting there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went for legend this month, managed to get to rank 1 so feeling pretty great about that. Very annoyed I didn't get there, just so much of a grind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

10+ Year Old Account
    This week's Tavern Brawl gave me a free legendary of my choice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    This week's Tavern Brawl gave me a free legendary of my choice!
    Might as well keep it until and unless you have all the classic legendaries otherwise it means you'll a pull Millhouse again sometime in the future. I'm in the same boat with a golden Nat Pagel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Might as well keep it until and unless you have all the classic legendaries otherwise it means you'll a pull Millhouse again sometime in the future. I'm in the same boat with a golden Nat Pagel.
    I have all of the classic legendary cards outside of a couple useless ones, so it was an easy DE unless its a golden version I really want. Also, unless I'm wrong, I don't think the duplicate protection system works for the classic set.

Anyway, I crafted Myra Rotspring for fun with the dust.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-09-16 at 06:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 Legendaries in 2 packs. Millhouse Manastorm in the Tavern Brawl pack and Gruul just now in the Spectate a Friend quest pack.

Two classic legendaries to go, King Mukla and Deathwing then I'll craft a couple of missing epics for One of Everything! and 100 gold woop!

15+ Year Old Account
    Managed to pull off a win as Wild Mill Rogue vs a Benedictus Quest Priest

After Benedictus it was 27 vs 17 in deck size, and I still got him through fatigue. At the end I dropped a naked Bran as a Hail Mary, to set up next turn's Shadowblade + Oracle + Oracle + Step + Oracle to burst him through 40hp and 6 armor all in one go
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Rogue with a Myra's deck

Turn 4

My hand is:
    -2 backstabs
    -2 flame elementals
    -1 Preparation
    -Myra's

I play both flame elementals and backstab them both to have an empty hand with just Myra's and Preparation

Prep Myra's and i get Strider for the next turn

by turn 6 i have a full board...and win

Nothing is more epic than this deck
    It was spotlighted to be a off meta deck with 60% win ratio but i made some changes.
    SO MANY Myra's plays, balls out and pray to RNG jesus i love it

### off meta 60
    # Class: Rogue
    # Format: Standard
    # Year of the Raven
    #
    # 2x (0) Backstab
    # 2x (0) Preparation
    # 1x (0) Shadowstep
    # 2x (1) Cold Blood
    # 2x (1) Fire Fly
    # 2x (2) Defias Ringleader
    # 2x (2) Eviscerate
    # 2x (2) Shiv
    # 1x (3) Edwin VanCleef
    # 2x (3) Fan of Knives
    # 2x (3) Hench-Clan Thug
    # 2x (3) Mind Control Tech
    # 2x (4) Elven Minstrel
    # 2x (4) Fal'dorei Strider
    # 1x (5) Leeroy Jenkins
    # 1x (5) Myra's Unstable Element
    # 2x (5) Vilespine Slayer
    #
    AAECAaIHBLIC7QKvBOf6Ag20AckBjAK9BJsF3gWIB4YJgcIC68IC3NEC2+MCpu8CAA==
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2018-11-15 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played my last game of Hearthstone yesterday and uninstalled it. Finally free of the daily grind saving me an hour or so each day for other things. Can't even get hyped about the upcoming expansion, don't even know what it's called.

Never did disenchant my Wild collection or extra goldens and a bunch of duplicates and there's 9K of gold on it. Could convert all that to over 80K of dust and open 100 expansion packs if I wanted. Not gonna play collectible card games ever again.

Played my last game of Hearthstone yesterday and uninstalled it. Finally free of the daily grind saving me an hour or so each day for other things. Can't even get hyped about the upcoming expansion, don't even know what it's called.

Never did disenchant my Wild collection or extra goldens and a bunch of duplicates and there's 9K of gold on it. Could convert all that to over 80K of dust and open 100 expansion packs if I wanted. Not gonna play collectible card games ever again.
    Okay. Thanks for sharing.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

15+ Year Old Account

I wonder if it's possible for people to stop playing games WITHOUT ham-fisted melodrama and a plea for attention.

I play the game when I take shits. Only time I play it, its great and serves it's purpose.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Was battling my best buddy the other day, we were doing random chains of Whizbang decks. I wound up getting Dragon Warrior. Turn 2 I play Dragon Roar and get two Emeriss in my hand.

Then, shortly after, I get War Master Voone, which copies all dragons in my hand.

My buddy played a joke on me by cutting our mana back to 5, but once we got back up to 10 mana, I was laughing as I played Emeriss. Then I played Emeriss again. He conceded when I played the third Emeriss, which was a 32/32. It was the best RNG I've ever had in my life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was playing Whizbang and got the Odd Mage deck vs Hadronox druid. It was a TIGHT game, and I scraped the win through pure luck.

First up he misplayed - after clearing his board a few times he got too greedy and Cubed a Hadronox while he still had another one up from his first Cube. Dragon's Fury rolled Flamestrike, left him with 3 x Primordials on 1HP, Hadronox died and filled the rest with Ironwoods and - WHOOPS! - no room for Cubed Hadronoxes!

I followed up with Blast Wave that cleared the Drakes and gave me 3 spells from Overkill... one of which was Polymorph.

He then played Undertakah, and didn't pop it. Guess who got Sheeped next turn.

He uses his second Witching Hour and gets the 1/1. I'm still REALLY close to dead so pretty boned. But then topdeck DK Jaina.

He goes wide and smacks face.

I go wide right back with Fire Flies and drop Geddon to heal almost to full =)

So i played back to back against the same opponent...

I played a Zuljin Spellhunter deck (yeah fancy, isnt it) and he played an Odd Paladin deck (yeah fancy, isnt it). Its was funny to see how much the mulligan and card draw defines a game...

The first game i got destroyed, basicly 0hp -30hp in the end...when i faced him right away again the next game i was like "ahhh fuck that shit, im out", but i played anyway...it turned out i won 30hp-0hp.

Deleted
    I made a OTK Mage rage quit and a OTK druid also rage quit with this card.
    Also (i think) i prevented a Zul'jin from a Hunter.
    Is one of my new favorite cards in tempo decks.