Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Who cares? It's against white people so no one gives a damn
    Lets have a discussion when black people don't get prosecuted for murdering people.

Until then this is just a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Right and I am not saying this assault is or isn't racially motivated, just pointing out people have made the claim in the past and it turned out to be a bunch of shit.
    That was one claim proven wrong when there were over two hundred across the nation, proven right, many by video (seriously why do people film their own crimes?) and so by you saying the "Knock Out Game" was fake because of one incident you have essentially thrown all those other victims under the bus. Good job Mall Security. Keep spreading lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    I know all about my German history thank you very much <3
    All the way back to the Suebi and Cherusci?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It's not "more likely to be considered" a hate crime they're just more likely to be hate crimes. Consider the fact that there are just a few thousand of these or tens in the FBI reports, where are a hell of a lot more assaults going on than just that. These crimes are fully investigated.
    Again the term "hate crime" is more of a matter of opinion in cases where the accused are not flat out admitting that they committed their crime because of the race/sexual preference of the victim. Very few people are going to admit what they did was a hate crime as it will just lead to a more severe punishment. But this all just goes back to my claim that whites in modern times have experienced far more violence from blacks then vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Lets have a discussion when black people don't get prosecuted for murdering people.

Until then this is just a crime.
    You don't want people to be prosecuted for murdering others? I don't understand...