WoD archaeology rewards.

I googled WoD archaeology rewards to find out, what they will be, but I find nothing.. So did someone can share a link about WoD archaeology rewards PLEASE??

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    ... You kinda suck at googling then; https://www.google.dk/webhp?sourceid...logy%20rewards

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... You kinda suck at googling then; https://www.google.dk/webhp?sourceid...logy%20rewards
    You kind of sucking as well.. I allready look at those sides and there are no WoD arcaeology rewards...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    You kind of sucking as well.. I allready look at those sides and there are no WoD arcaeology rewards...
    Yes there are. Four rares and two pets.

Deleted

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    First link will send you to the Wowhead guide, scroll down a bit, and you'll see all the WoD ones... Christ.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I kind of wish the rewards would be old transmog items rather then vender dunk. It would be neat to dig around and find the defias set or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with the OP if he means that the rewards are disappointing. only 2 pets and BoA rares that were relevant in the beginning of the patch? yeah... I'm grinding MoP Archaeology because at least I get a pretty cool title for completing pristine artifacts in addition to using the crates for cata arch.