Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Smile Name some ways to cheer someone up!

I say a hug and a whopper from Burger King.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2016-02-14 at 09:19 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    A bag of weed, or a bottle of strong booze, and a trip to an amusement park.

I also find that small, insignificant gifts often bring smiles to people's faces when they're upset. A singlee piece of chocolate, presented in a grand fashion, or a series of paperclips in the shape of a smile.
    I used to be so grossly incandescent like you, until i took a ceaseless discharge to the knee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last Sunbro View Post
    A bag of weed, or a bottle of strong booze, and a trip to an amusement park.

I also find that small, insignificant gifts often bring smiles to people's faces when they're upset. A singlee piece of chocolate, presented in a grand fashion, or a series of paperclips in the shape of a smile.
    Nice I like your idea minus the bag of weed. On account of it not being legal everywhere, nobody needs a uncomfortable conversation with a cop for trying to do something nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Nice I like your idea minus the bag of weed. On account of it not being legal everywhere, nobody needs a uncomfortable conversation with a cop for trying to do something nice.
    I myself don't care for weed. But my friends do. We can just assume if they're getting it, and not getting caught, it's legal enough
    I used to be so grossly incandescent like you, until i took a ceaseless discharge to the knee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you might need onion rings to go with the whopper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Music. Earth, Wind and Fire makes me happy. Pretty sure I was convinced because of them, or Teddy Pendergrass, all of that isn't important though. Music heals the soul or whatever you believe in.

Alcohol helps if you're with the right people.

Fuck it, just about anything that isn't good for you works (except music).

I personally like small shit. Clean those dishes I've been ignoring, sweep my patio. A backrub. Paying my bills, you don't have to actually pay them just write my checks for me. Cook me dinner. The women in my life that I remember the most have cooked for me.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Awkward perverted jokes filled with innuendos. Oh and greasy burger and fries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Popcorn and a T.J Hooker marathon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Music. Earth, Wind and Fire makes me happy. Pretty sure I was convinced because of them, or Teddy Pendergrass, all of that isn't important though. Music heals the soul or whatever you believe in.

Alcohol helps if you're with the right people.

Fuck it, just about anything that isn't good for you works (except music).

I personally like small shit. Clean those dishes I've been ignoring, sweep my patio. A backrub. Paying my bills, you don't have to actually pay them just write my checks for me. Cook me dinner. The women in my life that I remember the most have cooked for me.
    Really like Mexican food such as chimney chongas. I'd give almost anything for a spouse to make me great Mexicans food.

Deleted
    Have a dance.

Depends on who needs the cheering up, could be anything from a cookie to a 5th of whiskey to acting silly.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Popcorn and a T.J Hooker marathon.

- - - Updated - - -

Really like Mexican food such as chimney chongas. I'd give almost anything for a spouse to make me great Mexicans food.
    Had a girl that used bring me all types of Caribbean food. I miss her now. Dammit man!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Right now? A gun with a single bullet so I can take the express rail off this God Forsaken Rock, but normally the #1 thing that brings my spirits up is eating pussy or reading a good adventure book.

Ohhh how to cheer up normal people? I hug people, because it's proven to release endorphins, but my body hasn't gotten the memo. I also tell jokes a lot because they keep people laughing or make light of bad situations. My most recent one that got a lot of laughs at my college (surprisingly) and my work place has been, "have you seen the clown that hides from fags?" Which got the bisexual girl I'm talking to dying laughing, which surprised me, I didn't want to say it to her, and my gay friend from WoW had a chuckle as well on Teamspeak, and everyone but my buddy Billy fell for it.

Final Answer: Hugs and Jokes.
    Last edited by Rhinopotamus; 2016-02-14 at 08:48 AM.

Hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm terrible at "cheering people up". I look for solutions to problems, rather than being the shoulder to cry on.
    Me too.

Deleted
    steak and a blowjob

A hug, a compliment and a gift.

A statement of appreciation of who they are and what they do.

Hugs and/or kisses where appropriate are even better. (Or even more )

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Get them out of their normal routine, for most people it's a quick rip to the local trails in the jeep to rockcrawl. amazing how getting out and driving over rocks and seeing nature can give fresh perspective. Especially when there, you break out the bqq
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Listening and aiding in dismantling whatever it is that is making them feel down. Alternatively shake things up by doing something different, preferably outside.

Handjobs usually work on me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dragging them out of the house for a beer.