Page 1 of 54
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Mafia 66: Throwback Mafia

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. THANK YOU.

CONGRATULATIONS, TOWN VICTORY

General:

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked and likely will be. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    Krayzy is my comod
    Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Bitching will not make me care
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your QT. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is ABSOLUTELY ENCOURAGED

Questions

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to BOTH mods.

The phases

Day
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. If the deadline is reached, the person witht he most votes will be lynched. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch, the town decides to no-lynch, or the deadline has be reached.

There will not be minority lynches for this game.

Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To change your vote, use "VOTE: [OtherPlayer]" to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    Unvoting is not strictly required for this game.
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded.
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Krayzy
    The day phase lasts a maximum of 48 hours. (2 days)

Night
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated place. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at
    this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing.
    The Night Phase will last a maximum of 48 hours, but is subject to completion at any time that the mod sees fit.

Potential Roles:
    VT
    Cop
    Doctor
    Jail Keeper
    Jack of All Trades
    Bus Driver
    Medical Examiner
    Innocent Child
    Serial Killer
    Mafia Goon
    Godfather
    Consigliere
    Role Blocker
    Werewolf
    Alpha Werewolf
    Omega Werewolf

Alive Players:
    1. Blood Fox
    2. Bombercloner
    3. Dranxadin
    4. Kurioxan
    5. Listo

Dead Players:

Day 7 deadline: 1500 GMT, 6 MARCH 2016
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2016-03-05 at 09:24 PM.

OMG first post!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is Dyra when there might be a ME role!? *My memory might be fuzzy but Dyra is the one who made those awesome ME reports I think*

Vote: Catta

Come on, he has been GF like 15 games in a row. Just lynch the fucker already.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Vote: Catta

Come on, he has been GF like 15 games in a row. Just lynch the fucker already.
    I object, your lowliness!

Vote Xanjori

ZOMG YAY!! How is everyone on this day of today?

15+ Year Old Account
    OK, everyone should have role cards.

Have fun peons.

Also: Krayzy you need to delete some PMs your inbox is full

Deleted
    Greetings everyone, never seen some of those roles before, werewolves is just like an alternate name for mafia according to wiki, but whats does a consigliere and omega werewolf do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    Greetings everyone, never seen some of those roles before, werewolves is just like an alternate name for mafia according to wiki, but whats does a consigliere and omega werewolf do?
    Consigliere is normally a mafia role cop. Never seen an Omega Werewolf though.

Deleted
    Consigliere is where Dyra is the Godfather and Krayzy is the consigliere (2ic). Krayzy then proceeds to get Dyra lynched, gaining huge town cred and sealing the win for scum

Also HAI

I don't see traitors on the list so consig is just a role cop, he might become godfather if the godfather dies before him if it's anything like the consig from the mafia I based my games on. Role blocker is probably mafia, seems like we could have a strong mafia this game. I hope the bus driver is a clever troll, I'll be the first to say #not like this. I'm excited to be Lysah in an Uggor game, thanks for making me immune to night kills again! By the way I'm totally not Ryuk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I don't see traitors on the list so consig is just a role cop, he might become godfather if the godfather dies before him if it's anything like the consig from the mafia I based my games on. Role blocker is probably mafia, seems like we could have a strong mafia this game. I hope the bus driver is a clever troll, I'll be the first to say #not like this. I'm excited to be Lysah in an Uggor game, thanks for making me immune to night kills again! By the way I'm totally not Ryuk.
    It would not surprise me in the slightest that Uggor has made a special lysah role

So how did everyone's Vday go?

you guys, Jynxie just messaged me saying that he is the cop. what should I do? should I believe him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    you guys, Jynxie just messaged me saying that he is the cop. what should I do? should I believe him?
    But I got a PM from someone else saying they were the Cop... How can they both be right?!??! I don't understand.... do you think one of them is lying?

Danner keeps pming me dix picks Q.Q

Vote Robo

Hello filthy scum.

All I have to say is....
    I can only vote once, and Bomber looks like scum to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    So how did everyone's Vday go?
    Great. We saw Deadpool. It was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    All I have to say is....
    I can only vote once, and Bomber looks like scum to me.
    Of course scum would say Bomber is scum