Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I kinda want to see this happen. Just to see the absolute confusion.
    Well Mayweather was already more than halfway there. He had the title and beat women up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Well Mayweather was already more than halfway there. He had the title and beat women up.
    Yes but he wasn't given large sums of money and a shiny metal belt so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    You know that a huge number of laws and standing policy's are because of "feels." We created the god damned TSA completely out of fear. If we want to be completely rational about this, there is not real reason to have segregated bathooms at all. A lot of these perverted sickos get a good part of their thrill because they know they're doing something wrong. If there's nothing wrong about what they're doing, it gets a lot less fun. And besides that, when has "criminals are going to break the law" every been a good reason to not have a law? The same reasoning can be used to address anything from laws about theft of personal property, to assault, to good old fashioned murder. Criminals, by definition are not going to respect your rules.

At the end of the day, this just sounds like a jackass trying to make a point in the most juvenile way possible.
    A jackass perhaps, but a jackass who illuminated a really poorly thought out new law. What i'm trying to get at is that there has to be several different ways to handle this situation. Why in the hell would they full stop just allow men into a woman's changing room just like that if they claim to be female. Is that the best possible solution. And when I say criminals break the law (duh) it's to point out how exploitative this is. And this poorly made law is way too easily abused as is.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    You are aware that male to female transsexuals who have undergone HRT actually have -lower- levels of testosterone in their systems on average than the typical cisgender woman, yes?
    Depending on when they transition they still will have a body structure that can ragdoll most women.

On another note, perhaps now that "Its 2015!!!!" is no longer valid, suddenly 2016 becomes the year the mythology of progressivism and progress collapses in on itself as a series of silly ideas with no clear point and absolutely no consistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Depending on when they transition they still will have a body structure that can ragdoll most women.
    Cool story. The average woman isn't an athlete let alone a boxer; they have things like weight and size classifications for a reason.

On another note, perhaps now that "Its 2015!!!!" is no longer valid, suddenly 2016 becomes the year the mythology of progressivism and progress collapses in on itself as a series of silly ideas with no clear point and absolutely no consistency.
    So becomes conservatism, then?

As said before, in cases like this intent is the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.
    Freakin' gold.

No, no Theo. This is the year where shit only starts to collapse, giving the impression everything is fine enough to prop up MORE poorly thought plans. 2017 is the latest when full collapse starts.

Its a nice dream but until the EU collapses or the nazis come back. Whatever happens first this isn't going to end

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this even remotely surprising?

I mean my first reaction was "I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner".

Because genders are mostly happening inside the head of the participants, it's literally impossible to refuse anyone. You can't start discriminating over the "he doesn't looks like a women". It would be discrimination.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

If he felt like a woman on that particular day, isn't that her right according to SJWs? Isn't that why this law was passed in the first? I thought this is what they wanted.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

7+ Year Old Account
    Cool story. The average woman isn't an athlete let alone a boxer; they have things like weight and size classifications for a reason.

So becomes conservatism, then?

As said before, in cases like this intent is the issue.
    The very phrase "Progressive," was merely an attempt for left leaning activists types to re-brand themselves after the word Liberal was so thoroughly destroyed by Fox News and talk radio. Heck I remember the very open and honest discussions of this on DailyKos and Democratic Undergrounds forum after the failure of John Kerry's campaign for the White House. The whole purpose of the phrase "Progressive," was to create a fictitious but politically useful dichotomy that "We are for the future and moving forward, Everything but us is moving backwards or is wrong headed."

Looking back at those days it makes laugh that now people genuinely take this seriously and now believe their own hype. Its especially hilarious that now folks like John Oliver cannot muster a thought for his cherished ideas without just stating "its $Current_YEAR!" as if the passage of time meant all his beliefs were to one day to have an inevitable triumph, as if prophesied by Merlin himself.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    If he felt like a woman on that particular day, isn't that her right according to SJWs? Isn't that why this law was passed in the first? I thought this is what they wanted.
    Because it's apparently less ignorant to claim that gender is something that is decided on a whim.

But whatever, I don't expect eclectic opinions from the average poster on a forum full of gamers.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.
    I think I found my first signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    The very phrase "Progressive," was merely an attempt for left leaning activists types to re-brand themselves after the word Liberal was so thoroughly destroyed by Fox News and talk radio.
    I agree that they destroyed it, considering that what actually defines a 'liberal' in objective terms is much more in line with libertarian than modern Democrats.

Looking back at those days it makes laugh that now people genuinely take this seriously and now believe their own hype. Its especially hilarious that now folks like John Oliver cannot muster a thought for his cherished ideas without just stating "its $Current_YEAR!" as if the passage of time meant all his beliefs were to one day to have an inevitable triumph, as if prophesied by Merlin himself.
    Right, because comparing a person who amounts to a socially critical entertainer to political philosophy is totally not, you know, stupid.

It's rather telling that the entirety of your political understanding is derived from what amounts to prolefeed. Very droll.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverlock View Post
    Its a nice dream but until the EU collapses or the nazis come back. Whatever happens first this isn't going to end
    There are some who suspect that the plot to Dead Snow in which Nazi Zombies come back to animation and rampage in Europe was actually a prophecy that if not for the enchanted and eternally noble EU and Brussels and the European Project Europe would be a zombie cannibal holocaust of super Nazi's rampaging across the continent. That save for the EU Hitler would rise from his Deathless Slumber and consumer the continent and resume WW2.

7+ Year Old Account
    Always a smartass...wherever u look theres always one. And why the fucking fuck would u go into a womens changing room like this for?? The fuck does he wanna stand there and change his clothes with women for??

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree that they destroyed it, considering that what actually defines a 'liberal' in objective terms is much more in line with libertarian than modern Democrats.

Right, because comparing a person who amounts to a socially critical entertainer to political philosophy is totally not, you know, stupid.

It's rather telling that the entirety of your political understanding is derived from what amounts to prolefeed. Very droll.
    Libertarians and the Word Liberal could only recover and the word Liberal could only re-enter the world of American lexicon after the collapse of the Bush coalition and the general decline in popularity of the Republican Party.

Ah, you have some magic insight into what informs my political outlook? Do you read my diary? Are you a Wizard?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Always a smartass...wherever u look theres always one. And why the fucking fuck would u go into a womens changing room like this for?? The fuck does he wanna stand there and change his clothes with women for??
    It's cool bro. We can pick our genders depending on our mood, rather than what we were born as.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Hey. People love it when Trudeau looks at the calendar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Really? You can't think of a single reason?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.