Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So if I identify as a lamp shade I'm free to take up residence in a lamp and lighting store?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    It's cool bro. We can pick our genders depending on our mood, rather than what we were born as.
    Eventually I am sure the SocJus crowd and lawmakers will find some way to ensure that men cannot enter women's changing rooms without showing some proof of transness, the inverse situation will of course never be addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    I think people supporting this mental illness and pushing the agenda to cater to sick people should get punched in the throat for wrecking the nice world we have today.

Man, I've never seen so much hate against law-abiding citizens since the white cop on black teen threads.

I, for one, salute the man. Would've done the same thing, to be honest. Well I probably wouldn't have had the guts. But I would've wanted to.

People making up incredibly stupid rules for things should have those incredibly stupid rules mocked. That's just how life works.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Eventually I am sure the SocJus crowd and lawmakers will find some way to ensure that men cannot enter women's changing rooms without showing some proof of transness, the inverse situation will of course never be addressed.
    Oh, I can just hear the rage for "Forcing trans people to carry papers".

Amazing. Maybe there will be Holocaust comparisons.

Inconvenient Truth: There will be a lot more perverts looking to catch a glance at naked women then there will be trannys wanting to use the wrong bathroom.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    You are aware that male to female transsexuals who have undergone HRT actually have -lower- levels of testosterone in their systems on average than the typical cisgender woman, yes?
    You are also aware that this isn't relevant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    So if I identify as a lamp shade I'm free to take up residence in a lamp and lighting store?
    I don't see why not.

According to SJWs everywhere, that is your right.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.
    Aren't shower stalls a thing in the USA? And to be fair, I guess, pre-op MtFs prefer, to not showing their penises around either, so they either take a shower at home, or use such a shower stall. There isn't really that much to fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    You are also aware that this isn't relevant?
    Well, you do use a lot of muscle mass as well. There isn't any physical advantage a MtF has after HRT compared to a "cis" woman of equal size/ weight.
    Last edited by josykay; 2016-02-18 at 12:26 AM.

There are some who suspect that the plot to Dead Snow in which Nazi Zombies come back to animation and rampage in Europe was actually a prophecy that if not for the enchanted and eternally noble EU and Brussels and the European Project Europe would be a zombie cannibal holocaust of super Nazi's rampaging across the continent. That save for the EU Hitler would rise from his Deathless Slumber and consumer the continent and resume WW2.
    Sounds better then what open boarders is doing to it.

Truthfully though I just want the madness to end... no more snowflakes. No more SJW. No more progressives all I want is a end.

I hate how the golden dawn is started to look like the only rational voice in the EU
    Last edited by Silverlock; 2016-02-18 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I don't see why not.
    Hmm. I suddenly feel as if I identify a table in a bank vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Or maybe you could note that those actually identifying (actual term: presenting) as female / male are the ones this law is intended to cover, not those that yell "i identify as [gender]" while presenting as the other gender.

Given that his response wasn't "i identify as female", but rather "you can't stop me, it's the law!".. why don't you take a guess?
    Oh, what... Now they have to prove their transgender state? Typical cis-thought pattern. Worse than Hitler, etc.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

As long as the owners of the lamp and lighting store agree I don't see why not. Don't complain when they sell you though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I don't see why not.
    I identify as a brassiere and will remain buried in this Victoria's Secret sale hamper until a woman selects me as the first from amongst my peers to gently support and divide her delicate breasts.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The internal logic's of Intersectionality will eventually play themselves at into the absurd, so yes, you are what you say you are, anyone who disagrees is an oppressive cishet white male shitlord.

Intersectionality already jumped the shark but its akin to the ancient story of Chinese executioner whom could flawlessly kill someone without them even realizing it. A man sentenced to die goes into the executioners chamber and the executioner performs this beautiful and enchanting sword dance, absolutely majestic performance that the condemned man was thoroughly impressed to witness. The condemned asked "Thats great, when do we execute me," he said and the executioner replied "I already have, just bow your head." ANNnddddd well you get the idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

My only concern is children. I wouldn't want my 10 year old daughter looking at some guys junk at the ymca.
    I can understand that.

Are mothers not allowed to take their young boys into the women's changing room though? Should fathers be frowned upon for taking their young daughters to the pool and having them change in the men's room? That wasn't uncommon when I was growing up- you don't typically send a young child into a public changing room unaccompanied, so young children were unquestionably exempt.

In that case, I'm not sure why this somehow becomes damaging- why does a young girl changing in a men's room suddenly become harmful if she glances at a pre-opt trans gendered when she's only a few years older?

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I identify as a brassiere and will remain buried in this Victoria's Secret sale hamper until a woman selects me as the first from amongst my peers to gently support and divide her delicate breasts.
    I support your dream.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

The internal logic's of Intersectionality will eventually play themselves at into the absurd, so yes, you are what you say you are, anyone who disagrees is an oppressive cishet white male shitlord.

Intersectionality already jumped the shark but its akin to the ancient story of Chinese executioner whom could flawlessly kill someone without them even realizing it. A man sentenced to die goes into the executioners chamber and the executioner performs this beautiful and enchanting sword dance, absolutely majestic performance that the condemned man was thoroughly impressed to witness. The condemned asked "Thats great, when do we execute me," he said and the executioner replied "I already have, just bow your head." ANNnddddd well you get the idea.
    It's not even full coverage. You can't say anything negative about trans people and related subjects.

Otherkin? Still ripe for mockery.