Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    He even loves the Muslims who kill his Christian followers in the name of their own God?
    Their god and the Christian god are the same. The difference is their messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    More akin to admitting that you like pickles, because that makes you a disgusting human being. Ughh, pickles.
    Dude, just no. If I ate anything other than meat nowadays it'd be pickles. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course they did.

The first thing one should know when signing a contract with Nike is that if you make a public statesmen about something Nike doesn't agree with then they will drop you.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    He even loves the Muslims who kill his Christian followers in the name of their own God?
    Yes.

10chairs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ur not getting it. Prove the words in the bible came from God and not bob the ceo of the company who made the bible.
    An impossible thing to prove, its based on Faith.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The bible also says God Made Us In his Image.

That includes murders,rapist and so on...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    An impossible thing to prove, its based on Faith.
    My point proven ty. People shouldn't quote things like they are facts.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post

Jesus said you should care about being a good person yourself before worrying about the piety of others because humans are, well, human. If you follow the teachings of Jesus Christ you're a Christian, following the Old Testament makes you Jewish.
    Exactly right. You only have to answer for yourself and what you do, no one else. As a Christian myself, I believe homosexual acts are sinful, but they are just one among many sins. And I commit plenty myself of other sorts. A true Christian is first and foremost....HUMBLE. Jesus would never, never have spit venom and hate at a homosexual person. He would have called them by their name ( not a slur) and treated them like anyone else.

The bible also says God Made Us In his Image.

That includes murders,rapist and so on...

Adam and Eve were made in his image, once they ate the fruit they became tainted with sin and thats where the generally douche baggery humans are known for comes from.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Why would they broke contract with him for his personal opinion about things like mariage?

He said sorry and even posted a video of that:

Keep in mind that he is Christian, he's donating more than 50% of his money EVERY time he fights, he spends a lot of time with his family and other people from his country, usually helping poor people - motivating them, even giving them free houses

He's just a man who's a true Christian and is spreading word of the God.
    They have the right to terminate it I would assume. Legally that is. And I am sure Pacquiao will get along fine without their endorsement. He is entitled to his opinion based on his religious beliefs. I admire anyone who can stand firm for what they hold to be true in spite of public pressure or the money lost.

Adam and Eve were made in his image, once they ate the fruit they became tainted with sin and thats where the generally douche baggery humans are known for comes from.
    But its all part of the divine plan. So god knew they was going to eat the fruit and become douches because its apart of the plan and they was made in his image. Based on those two things if god is real then hes a douche as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

There is a lot of very edgy atheism that took over the topic.

But its all part of the divine plan. So god knew they was going to eat the fruit and become douches because its apart of the plan and they was made in his image. Based on those two things if god is real then hes a douche as well.
    Getting real off topic, and against forum rules. But I do agree with you, I do believe in god, but the only way I can is by accepting that he is a pretty big asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    So because someone doesn't believe in X that makes them edgy?

- - - Updated - - -

Getting real off topic, and against forum rules. But I do agree with you, I do believe in god, but the only way I can is by accepting that he is a pretty big asshole.
    Thats a good way to look at it and ur right this is real offtopic and against forum rules.

In my opinion if you want to believe in God then fine go ahead. But pushing ur beliefs on others is douchy and believing in the bible is foolish.

ill leave it at that..

So because someone doesn't believe in X that makes them edgy?
    It's probably the way said atheists are communicating.

No idea what religion has to do with the dude hating on homosexuals and losing his PR contract... that's the entire point of questioning the reasoning that he's a "good christian".

He's not. Despite the catholic homophobia, it'd be christian to love them for who they are, not what they are. That is christian. And the fact that it takes an atheist to point this out is rather sad, tbh.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account

Not much to discuss, a man voiced his opinion as was his right and a company terminated an endorsement as is their right. I mean I guess you can discuss whether paquio was correct, but I think that is something I want no part of .
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need"
    ~Vernon Howard

"The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have"
    ~Yiddish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    No idea what religion has to do with the dude hating on homosexuals and losing his PR contract... that's the entire point of questioning the reasoning that he's a "good christian".

He's not. Despite the catholic homophobia, it'd be christian to love them for who they are, not what they are. That is christian. And the fact that it takes an atheist to point this out is rather sad, tbh.
    I already did my best to contribute to the actual topic a page or so ago. Derailed since then

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    word of the God.
    Hahaha. I love people who think the 'founding fathers' of Christianity weren't having sex with Men... It's so funny.

I already did my best to contribute to the actual topic a page or so ago. Derailed since then
    Well, you're right about that. I think I'll leave this topic, too. Bit sad that nobody gave me the opportunity to praise the good that BLM did when I asked what they achieved with their peaceful demonstrations... guess it wasn't all that much.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

It's all business. They can't afford to be associated with someone expressing things like that.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.