Guild party achievements

Not sure if this has been asked/addressed, and I'm at work so it's easier for me to peek at the forum than most other research...

Question: For the guild-based achievements like "you and a party of your guildies run through the following heroics/raids", what does the group size need to be? Can it be me and 2 guildies run through Gruuls Lair and get credit for it? Do 5-mans need a full 5-man party of guildies, do raids need an appropriate number of group members (10, 25, 40) in order to earn the guild run achievements?
    If you play a game where you're too important from the beginning you'll get bored fast.
    If you play a game where you're always just a background character you'll get bored in the end.

80% of group size needs to be from same guild.
    not sure what will 3ppl in 25 man raid do... but i think you need 8players minimum for raid achievement. 4 for 5man

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukem View Post
    80% of group intended size needs to be from same guild.
    So 4/5 can do 5-man achievements, 8/10 can do the 10-man raids, and so on. Thanks.
    If you play a game where you're too important from the beginning you'll get bored fast.
    If you play a game where you're always just a background character you'll get bored in the end.