Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So Asexuals of WOW, are you guys out?

Or do you keep your asexuality to yourself?

What kind of of race/class do you play?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I've only ever need to make it clear to people making advances at me, otherwise I don't see it as anything to identify myself with, or at least not a top 10 on the list. It's just a trivia fact about me that pops up when it needs to.

I don't think aesexuals need to be 'out' the way homosexual and trans and other variations on sexuality need to be, since sex simply is a removed factor in our lives, if anything it just needs to be explained to people who care, and dismissed as abstinence to dumb people who don't care to know the difference.

I'm a Tauren Paladin. Male.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    Male gnome with pink hair.

I've been called an Ammosexual before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

They are not asexual.

They just don't get any.

Blizzard needs to make a race like the Chuas of Wildstar: Their entire species appears to be somewhat more masculine, but their facial features and general look doesn't change based on gender.

... not to appease any specific crowd of people or anything, I just think short, furry, hamster-people look funny when they have a full beard and mustache and get angry when you call them male.

Edit: I'm dumb. For some reason I thought asexual also meant agender (didn't know there were two different words). Regarding sexuality specifically, what the fuck does it matter? You can still be a male or female (or whatever else you are/claim to be) and not have sex. My ex-BF was actually just that. He realized he was asexual after things didn't work out between us (and if you want his current race/class, he's a Worgen (male) Bear Druid).

PS: No, I'm not also asexual, I was just really curious where this thread was going, and I must say, I'm very disappoint.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2016-02-19 at 06:05 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    They are not asexual.

They just don't get any.
    nice b8 m8

@OP don't really talk about my sexuality as it doesn't really come up. People also get a bit annoying if you tell them you're asexual. There was a guildie I knew back in the day who said he was asexual and people always gave him shit about it, or just drilled him on pointless questions. *shrug* not worth the harassment rly when there's not a benefit to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    I guess I've only ever need to make it clear to people making advances at me, otherwise I don't see it as anything to identify myself with, or at least not a top 10 on the list. It's just a trivia fact about me that pops up when it needs to.

I don't think aesexuals need to be 'out' the way homosexual and trans and other variations on sexuality need to be, since sex simply is a removed factor in our lives, if anything it just needs to be explained to people who care, and dismissed as abstinence to dumb people who don't care to know the difference.

I'm a Tauren Paladin. Male.
    do you wear the black ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

Also, are we talking about Gender or Sex? There's two forms of "Asexuals".
    No there isn't. Asexual is just a sexuality. You're thinking of agender or nonbinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Windowmaker View Post
    Male gnome with pink hair.
    bonus mark if you gnomes can have purple hair as well as naming yourself cakes or cuddles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    If you're asexual why would it matter?
    It's about feeling belonging and about not being feel like broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Icuren View Post
    No there isn't. Asexual is just a sexuality. You're thinking of agender or nonbinary.
    Yeah I realized that after I typed it. My B!
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

They are not asexual.

They just don't get any.
    please tell me you aren't serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Blizzard needs to make a race like the Chuas of Wildstar: Their entire species appears to be somewhat more masculine, but their facial features and general look doesn't change based on gender.

... not to appease any specific crowd of people or anything, I just think short, furry, hamster-people look funny when they have a full beard and mustache and get angry when you call them male.

I'm dumb. For some reason I thought Asexual also meant Agender. Regarding sexuality specifically, what the fuck does it matter? You can still be a male or female (or whatever else you are/claim to be) and not have sex. My ex-BF was actually just that. He realized he was asexual after things didn't work out between us (and if you want his current race/class, he's a Worgen (male) Bear Druid).
    Well undead is asexual enough imho. and Gnomes too!

- - - Updated - - -

nice b8 m8

@OP don't really talk about my sexuality as it doesn't really come up. People also get a bit annoying if you tell them you're asexual. There was a guildie I knew back in the day who said he was asexual and people always gave him shit about it, or just drilled him on pointless questions. *shrug* not worth the harassment rly when there's not a benefit to it.
    That's the truth. It's like being questioned that someone is in denial or something

Well undead is asexual enough imho. and Gnomes too!
    In what way? How are Gnomes asexual if more Gnomes keep coming to exist?

Also, what makes you think the Forsaken aren't corpse-fucking each other? Regardless of what they are/aren't doing, they're dead so who gives a shit?

That's the truth. It's like being questioned that someone is in denial or something
    Some people wish to know more about it. I didn't believe it til I was with my ex-BF (who like I said in a previous post above, turned out to be asexual, which is why we're exs now).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    please tell me you aren't serious?
    Just adding up the numbers.

WoW players tend to be less social and more awkward.

The probability for sex is likely low.

Instead of just admitting they have trouble getting into meaningful relationship, its easier / cooler / to just say "Pssh I don't need sex."

Just adding up the numbers.

WoW players tend to be less social and more awkward.

The probability for sex is likely low.

Instead of just admitting they have trouble getting into meaningful relationship, its easier / cooler / to just say "Pssh I don't need sex."
    thats not really what they are talking about.

have you lived in the same town your whole life? because your ideas on sexuality always seem to be very sheltered/limited

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    thats not really what they are talking about.

have you lived in the same town your whole life? because your ideas on sexuality always seem to be very sheltered/limited
    Lived in Southern Ohio for a bit while getting my degree, although I very actively tried avoiding interacting with the locals (Southern Ohio is straight poor white trash)

What do you mean, limited? Straight, Bi, and Gay is pretty much my frame of reference. The 4854756384 other sexualities and 484573475834 other genders that some posters on here believe in doesn't exactly fit in with my views.

It's more "I don't feel attraction to anyone" or "I have had sex and felt gross/ didn't like it/have no desire to do it again"

For me, personally, just the thought of being with someone sexually makes my skin crawl. But no you're right im just a poor virgin that can't get anyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more "I don't feel attraction to anyone" or "I have had sex and felt gross/ didn't like it/have no desire to do it again"

For me, personally, just the thought of being with someone sexually makes my skin crawl. But no you're right im just a poor virgin that can't get anyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Just be you. Who cares what people think and who cares about labels. Anyone who is worth anything will support you no matter what you do/do not want to stick yourself into/stick inside of you. Other than children and animals of course.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I'm as out as I'm willing to be. I don't go around advertising it, but I do turn down advances from both genders occasionally.
    I don't wear the ring because I just haven't found something to my standards yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff