Page 1 of 29
... LastLast
    Deleted

Liberals in sweden want to make incest and necrophilia legal

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22305329.ab

Liberals youth, LUF, in Stockholm wants to make it legal with incest and necrophilia.
    It was decided at its annual meeting today.
    - We are a youth organization and one of our tasks is to think one step further, says Cecilia Johnsson, LUF President in Stockholm.

Well yeah, come on guys, it's 2016

That's.... weird. Why would they do this ?

Misleading title is misleading.. 'A group of liberals..' or 'A group of liberal youths (aka dumb people)'.

It's kind of like saying 'White people in sweden want to make incest and necrophillia legal', seeing as the pictures shown are of white people.

Deleted
    they should make it their priority to make it legal to fuck goats first if you catch my drift

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Misleading title is misleading.. 'A group of liberals..' or 'A group of liberal youths (aka dumb people)'.

It's kind of like saying 'White people in sweden want to make incest and necrophillia legal', seeing as the pictures shown are of white people.
    It's not misleading, the liberals are a party in sweden, they are the youthwing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberals_(Sweden)

Really? Really? Ugh.

Anyone petitioning for necrophilia to be made legal should be imprisoned as a means of protecting society as far as I'm concerned. There is zero justification for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julrusch View Post
    http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22305329.ab

Liberals youth, LUF, in Stockholm wants to make it legal with incest and necrophilia.
    It was decided at its annual meeting today.
    - We are a youth organization and one of our tasks is to think one step further, says Cecilia Johnsson, LUF President in Stockholm.
    Yeah my dad heard about it 30 minutes ago and he went batshit furious. They're so, so stupid. I can't even grasp it.

They want incest legal, FROM AGE 15.

as long as they are not digging up graves im kinda fine with both. Long as the incest is between consenting adults or 2 adolescents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post

The Liberals are their actual party name. Capital L.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dead girls can't say no.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    which sort of incest ? my swedish is nonexistent, so i cannot gather info from the article.
    not to disturb you, but lot of countries are cool with certain forms of incest as long it's not in direct line of descension.

Deleted
    With my consent, doctors can empty my entire body for organs and do whatever they want with them after death, but my vagina is completely closed illegal area no matter what consent I give to a lifelong partner. That actually is somewhat of an inconsistency that I never thought about.

Deleted
    Why such click bait? They're a laughable small amount of people who are not backed at all by the rest of the liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    They want incest legal, FROM AGE 15.
    15 is the age of consent in Sweden. And some states in the U.S. don't outlaw sexual intercourse between siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    The Liberals are their actual party name. Capital L.
    Liberal Youth of Sweden (LUF) is the party name according to Wikipedia.

Its Sweden its soon a forgotten country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    With my consent, doctors can empty my entire body for organs and do whatever they want with them after death, but my vagina is completely closed illegal area no matter what consent I give to a lifelong partner. That actually is somewhat of an inconsistency that I never thought about.
    You do and should have a right to decide what is or not done with your body (or any of its parts) after you're gone.

What it says is that they think it should be legal for consenting siblings to have sex after the age of 15, and for people to be able to decide exactly what happens to their body after death, by writing it into their will - whether it's burial, donating it to science, or for someone to have sex with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    You do and should have a right to decide what is or not done with your body (or any of its parts) after you're gone.
    Well that is what they are talking about regarding necrophilia. Not that it is something I would give consent to, but hey why should my prudish self stop others from getting banged in death if they want to?

Banged in death sounds like a good album name

Necrophilia i dont get lol. Incest is a different topic. The problem with incest is that people still perpetuate some myths about it even now. Like cousins and shit being a problem. Even in the case of siblings, problem with it for offsprings are not even that much of a real risk. Living in some parts of the world, like say India, is already a higher risk for your fetus then sibling incest lol.

I think the more logical stance should be tha closely related incest, parent/siblings etc, should be frowned upon. But at 18, should really be out of anyones business. Considering some places ban incest in cousins, thats just over doing it for no reason. Its a similar stance most people will eventually have on drugs too, stop wasting time arresting some kid smoking a joint, send him to rehab or some shit.