Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
18
19
... LastLast
  1. #321
    Legendary! Fenixdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    6,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    When you can financially afford a child. Accidents happen and dumb people often choose to keep children they can't care for emotionally or financially.

    Sex that can't result in children who cares.
    So you want the human race to become extinct? Okay.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 100 priest. 2005-2015 (retired)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's already legal.

    making the legal age 14, means you want to let adults fuck them at that age. that's sick.
    idle curiosity... why?
    i get if you think that 14 year olds shouldn't have sex, period, but i don't understand the reasoning behind saying it's OK for a 14 year old to fuck a 14 year old, but not a 30 year old to fuck a 14 year old... it's sex either way, what difference does it make?

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Regardless of your teenage hormonal urges to bang teachers (all of mine were butt ugly and middle aged anyways) it's still not right and really shouldn't be promoted.
    I dispute that. If one of my hot teachers had blown me in high school I can't imagine that being anything but an incredibly positive experience.

    If there's a social prejudice, it's probably in our assumption that girls fucking older male teachers must be victims.

    Obviously some of these cases involve older teachers manipulating underage students into sex in cases of non-consent or compromised consent. Which happens to fully grown adults too. But by the same token, some of them are perfectly consensual. Except that the state has arbitrarily decided to remove their ability to consent based on how many candles were on their last birthday cake.

    I've read so many stories about underage boys having sex with their older teachers, she loses her job and goes to jail, he waits for her, she gets out and they continue their relationship. Seriously, what was the fucking point of jailing her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  4. #324
    The Insane Underverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Underverse
    Posts
    16,333
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I agree with this. The idea behind it is that the older person is suspected in using their experience and influence to trick the younger one into something they do not fully understand yet. Is it always true? Hell no. When it IS true - well, there are laws in store to address that. But when it isn't, I fail to see what is wrong with it.
    I would go further and say that in the vast majority of cases (if it wasn't socially maligned), relationships between older and younger individuals are incredibly beneficial (not to mention likely the basis for human sexual selection). Older people have more experience, knowledge, resources and influence, like you said; younger people need all of these things in order to thrive, especially in a competitive society. These kinds of power imbalances are essential for the redistribution of resources, and both younger and older individuals have an incentive to enter into such a relationship.

    Moreover, the fact that they 'do not yet understand' it is even more justification for teaching them. We don't let kids try to derive all of the laws of mathematics on their own in a misguided quest for self-development, after all. The hypocrisy in this area of mentorship and development is absolutely staggering, and people let it survive because they agree with it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    idle curiosity... why?
    i get if you think that 14 year olds shouldn't have sex, period, but i don't understand the reasoning behind saying it's OK for a 14 year old to fuck a 14 year old, but not a 30 year old to fuck a 14 year old... it's sex either way, what difference does it make?
    Because reasons and puritans and I was taught that it was wrong.

  5. #325
    Unless you're looking to screw 14 years olds, why even care what the age of consent "should" be, besides what it is legally?

  6. #326
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's already legal.
    You're aware that some countries don't have any romeo and juliette laws, yes? You can be convicted here in Sweden if you as a 16 year old have sex with your 14 year old bf or gf.

  7. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    making the legal age 14, means you want to let adults fuck them at that age. that's sick.
    Says you. That's the age of consent in Germany, Austria, Italy, Albania, Hungary, Liechtenstein...

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

    Also until very recently, the age of consent was more like 10. This idea that you aren't ready for sex until your mid to late teens is a relatively new phenomenon and most age of consent laws in that region were progressively increased to that over the course of the 20th century. It's mostly due to the efforts of social reformers - the same people who began the Temperance League and kicked off the prohibition era.

    http://discover-the-truth.com/2013/0...rican-history/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by What is wrong with you View Post
    Unless you're looking to screw 14 years olds, why even care what the age of consent "should" be, besides what it is legally?
    Or if you are a 14 year old.

    I had sex for the first time age 15, and I was by no means early. Most people in my peer group were sexually active by then. Yet the age of consent in my country is 16. Just seems silly to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by May90
    The idea behind it is that the older person is suspected in using their experience and influence to trick the younger one into something they do not fully understand yet. Is it always true? Hell no. When it IS true - well, there are laws in store to address that. But when it isn't, I fail to see what is wrong with it.
    here's what always confuses me about how people look at this issue - even if it is true, what difference does it make?
    it's totally legal for a 16 year old boy to lie, manipulate, pressure, and coerce a 16 year girl into having sex - with no legal limitation on what stories he can concoct to trick her into doing it or consequences for his actions if he gets her pregnant or gives her an STD.
    so clearly, the laws don't exist to protect young people... so what's the difference if the act is done by a 16 year old or a 30 year old?

    the only way it makes sense is if you look at the real truth behind it and the evolution of age of consent laws in the last 200 years.
    parents think that children are their property, and that they have some moral right to dictate what they do and who gets to play with them.
    and so, age of consent laws exist for the vengeance of parents to leverage against people for using their property without their permission.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by What is wrong with you View Post
    Unless you're looking to screw 14 years olds, why even care what the age of consent "should" be, besides what it is legally?
    for the same reason that i care about drug laws even though i don't do drugs: i think it is morally and socially unacceptable to punish people for something that is nobody else's business and that has no impact on anyone outside of the participating parties.

  9. #329
    The Insane Underverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Underverse
    Posts
    16,333
    Quote Originally Posted by What is wrong with you View Post
    Unless you're looking to screw 14 years olds, why even care what the age of consent "should" be, besides what it is legally?
    Because these laws are ultimately detrimental to society, both via opportunity costs and objective costs.

  10. #330
    jesus christ, if you want to fuck a 14 year old, you're legitimately a pedophile.

    most of the girls i went to school with didn't even have bumps for tits at that age and most still had babyish faces, i myself didn't get my boobs till up in the later half of 15. you people are seriously saying it's ok to fuck a literal child.

  11. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    jesus christ, if you want to fuck a 14 year old, you're legitimately a pedophile.

    most of the girls i went to school with didn't even have bumps for tits at that age and most still had babyish faces, i myself didn't get my boobs till up in the later half of 15. you people are seriously saying it's ok to fuck a literal child.
    Them morals, they have none.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

    Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

    Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

  12. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Blomster View Post
    You're aware that there's plenty of people who have sex around that age with other people around their age, right?
    Just because people do it doesn't mean that it is right. Lots of people drink underage. Doesn't make it right. Or do you think it is right for children to have sex? The fifties way of handling sex for children isn't working. There needs to be more education for children at an earlier age. But if you violate a child, even if you are a child yourself, you get 50 years or death or something. It is not alright to have sex with a child. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  13. #333
    The Insane Underverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Underverse
    Posts
    16,333
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Just because people do it doesn't mean that it is right. Lots of people drink underage. Doesn't make it right. Or do you think it is right for children to have sex? The fifties way of handling sex for children isn't working. There needs to be more education for children at an earlier age. But if you violate a child, even if you are a child yourself, you get 50 years or death or something. It is not alright to have sex with a child. Ever.
    Harm isn't innate to sexual interactions. You're going to need to provide an actual argument instead of 'it's wrong because I say so'.

  14. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Just because people do it doesn't mean that it is right. Lots of people drink underage. Doesn't make it right. Or do you think it is right for children to have sex? The fifties way of handling sex for children isn't working. There needs to be more education for children at an earlier age. But if you violate a child, even if you are a child yourself, you get 50 years or death or something. It is not alright to have sex with a child. Ever.
    no, children developing and discovering their selves WITH EACH OTHER is okish, i suppose. we all did it. it's part of growing up, learning.

    but saying it's ok for an adult to fuck a kid in that range? fucking hell no. i personally think we should be experimenting on and picking apart the brains of convicted molesters so we can find a cure for this shit.

  15. #335
    The Insane Underverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Underverse
    Posts
    16,333
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Them morals, they have none.
    Or maybe they have the intelligence to look past a thinly veiled cultural stigma.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    no, children developing and discovering their selves WITH EACH OTHER is okish, i suppose. we all did it. it's part of growing up, learning.

    but saying it's ok for an adult to fuck a kid in that range? fucking hell no. i personally think we should be experimenting on and picking apart the brains of convicted molesters so we can find a cure for this shit.
    There are no arguments here. Just opinions.

  16. #336
    18 years old in my opinion.

  17. #337
    The Unstoppable Force May90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Somewhere special
    Posts
    21,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I would go further and say that in the vast majority of cases (if it wasn't socially maligned), relationships between older and younger individuals are incredibly beneficial (not to mention likely the basis for human sexual selection). Older people have more experience, knowledge, resources and influence, like you said; younger people need all of these things in order to thrive, especially in a competitive society. These kinds of power imbalances are essential for the redistribution of resources, and both younger and older individuals have an incentive to enter into such a relationship.

    Moreover, the fact that they 'do not yet understand' it is even more justification for teaching them. We don't let kids try to derive all of the laws of mathematics on their own in a misguided quest for self-development, after all. The hypocrisy in this area of mentorship and development is absolutely staggering, and people let it survive because they agree with it.
    Well, I have to admit that there is, indeed, a large potential for abuse. However, I don't think we as a society should be willing to accept restriction of our freedoms just because of a small percentage of people who want to take advantage of these freedoms. Rather than outright banning everyone from having relationships and sex with a large age gap, I think we should instead try to prevent the potential abuse, while letting the general population do what they want in this relation.

    I totally agree that relationships between people of different age gapes can be quite beneficial, I'd even say, for both sides.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    here's what always confuses me about how people look at this issue - even if it is true, what difference does it make?
    it's totally legal for a 16 year old boy to lie, manipulate, pressure, and coerce a 16 year girl into having sex - with no legal limitation on what stories he can concoct to trick her into doing it or consequences for his actions if he gets her pregnant or gives her an STD.
    so clearly, the laws don't exist to protect young people... so what's the difference if the act is done by a 16 year old or a 30 year old?

    the only way it makes sense is if you look at the real truth behind it and the evolution of age of consent laws in the last 200 years.
    parents think that children are their property, and that they have some moral right to dictate what they do and who gets to play with them.
    and so, age of consent laws exist for the vengeance of parents to leverage against people for using their property without their permission.
    This is interesting; I've never considered it from this angle. Indeed, how is a young boy abusing someone's trust better than an old man doing the same? The argument that the old man knows what he is doing, while the young boy doesn't, doesn't make much sense: they both display the same manipulativeness and foolishness.

    In general, adults often act just as stupid as some kids. I'd even say that many people never grown up from being kids: they live in adult's body, but they don't know how to act responsibly and with respect to each other. But that is another discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Just because people do it doesn't mean that it is right. Lots of people drink underage. Doesn't make it right. Or do you think it is right for children to have sex? The fifties way of handling sex for children isn't working. There needs to be more education for children at an earlier age. But if you violate a child, even if you are a child yourself, you get 50 years or death or something. It is not alright to have sex with a child. Ever.
    You failed to explain what is wrong with children having sex. The general argument people use is that children are irresponsible and don't know what they are doing. But what if the particular kid knows what they are doing? When I ask this, people usually just answer, "There is no way to know for sure, so it is safer to prohibit them from having sex". Well, not everyone agrees that "there is no way to know for sure" is a valid justification for restricting freedoms.
    Last edited by May90; 2016-02-24 at 12:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

  18. #338
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Just because people do it doesn't mean that it is right. Lots of people drink underage. Doesn't make it right. Or do you think it is right for children to have sex? The fifties way of handling sex for children isn't working. There needs to be more education for children at an earlier age. But if you violate a child, even if you are a child yourself, you get 50 years or death or something. It is not alright to have sex with a child. Ever.
    People having sex when they're in their teens isn't really a problem. My first time was when I was 13, it sucked for me though but there were plenty of more times than that first time that was positive.

  19. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    jesus christ, if you want to fuck a 14 year old, you're legitimately a pedophile.

    most of the girls i went to school with didn't even have bumps for tits at that age and most still had babyish faces, i myself didn't get my boobs till up in the later half of 15. you people are seriously saying it's ok to fuck a literal child.
    Never said I wanted to, in fact I stated in the OP that 14 year olds should only be able to have sex with people within their general age group (13-16).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blomster View Post
    People having sex when they're in their teens isn't really a problem. My first time was when I was 13, it sucked for me though but there were plenty of more times than that first time that was positive.
    I've never had real sex, unless you count oral, then I lost my virginity at around 12-ish, maybe 13.

  20. #340
    No rigid age of consent, just post puberty. Provided both parties are physically capable and want to do it, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •